6th sem computer graphics project

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
hi, is their any engineerin student who has done computer graphics project.

Last edited:

sivarap

In the zone
What is ur syllabus on? C++ graphics or Multimedia also?
How about a video in 3Dsmax? You can try 3dcafe.com for some good tutorials on flash and 3dsmax.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
PM your mail id. I just have what you need. It's not good to ask others to do your homework. Looks like your exams are near. I'll be helping you this time. ENJOY!!!

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
webgenius said:
PM your mail id. I just have what you need. It's not good to ask others to do your homework. Looks like your exams are near. I'll be helping you this time. ENJOY!!!

i hav sent my mail id check ur private messages ;)

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
How many 6th sem students are here? I mailed to some needy guy & now everyone is getting the same...Does no1 do any more coding?

abhijit8234

Right off the assembly line
right buddy..........

can u help me what has to be done at least.... if u want me to do it by my own...

u thr???????

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
abhijit8234 said:
right buddy..........

can u help me what has to be done at least.... if u want me to do it by my own...

u thr???????
PM your mail id. I'll mail the source code.

rohininaidu

Hello Rohini here , pls someone help me out, i need the source code of the comp graphics project urgently :(

Is nobody ther to help me out :(

This is my e-mail id rohininaidu@gmail.com Pls help me Hopin that ther s someone for my help

Best Regards

Rohini

Last edited:

abhijit8234

rohininaidu said:
Hello Rohini here , pls someone help me out, i need the source code of the comp graphics project urgently :(

Is nobody ther to help me out :(

This is my e-mail id rohininaidu@gmail.com Pls help me Hopin that ther s someone for my help

Best Regards

Rohini

DONE.... I've sent it...

sivarap

In the zone
me too....pleeeese.....

i am not a engg student...but let me see what are u sending :D

Last edited:

sivarap

In the zone
people have joined the forum only to ask webgenius for help...:D...or is it one of our guys in a girl's cabinet? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom