6th Potter magic slated for 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biplav

In the zone
Los Angeles: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the sixth installment of the lucrative franchise, will come out in theaters on November 21, 2008.

Now, Warner Bros just needs to hire a director and confirm the cast. The fifth installment, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, bows in July.

The Prince date will mark a return to the Thanksgiving period for the sorcerer series.

Of the four Potter films to date, only the third installment, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, has been released during the summer.

source:*www.ibnlive.com/news/6th-potter-film-slated-for-2008/18022-8.html

*www.ibnlive.com/pix/sitepix/08_2006/harrypotter248_reuters.jpg

Venom

Journeyman
Hey, isnt it common sense that I was talking about the last book ? I know the thread's about the movie and I'd appreciate the book more than a crap translation of it to video.

alltime.homie

Broken In
Venom said:
Hey, isnt it common sense that I was talking about the last book ? I know the thread's about the movie and I'd appreciate the book more than a crap translation of it to video.

Firstly, the seventh book is expected to be launched late 2007 around July. Secondly, if you know the thread is about the movie, why even open talk about the book in here ? Thirdly, a lot of us might be thinking the movies are just as good as the books even if they are altered, so it's not entirely right that you judge it crap. Fourthly, I am in no way trying to offend or argue with you, so please don't take this the wrong way. ;)

And does anyone know if Danny's gonna be doing the 6th as well ? Coz as far as I heard, he isn't... or atleast that's what the rumors are... :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I had no problem with the movies till the GoF came out. Its appalling the way they butchered the book to fit in into one single movie. I wonder why they didnt go with the original plan of making two movies out of it.

OP
Biplav

Biplav

In the zone
2 movies wud ve been gud i guess for 4th book.
i hope there`s more of fred and george in 5th one...atleast the books got it tat way :p

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
I really miss Richard Harris who enacted the role of Dumbledore to perfection.
Btw I think book is more good than movie.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom