Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
can anyone pl compare 6681 and 6680
which is better choice?
money is not a problem...but functionalitywise which is better

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
AFAIK the only difference between the two is the second camera in the 6680 for videoconferencing,but since cellular networks in India have no support for 3G as of now,there no point in going for the 6680.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
gdatuk said:
which is better choice?

You were using .. I think you were using C-100 earlier??
so planning a change .. good

Just go for 6681 .. dont even think of 6680 ..bcoz there is nouse buy the second camera at this stage.

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
C-100?
not at all
i am using 6670 now
more than a year...
phone is good..but i got bored

tuxfan

Technomancer
gdatuk said:
which is better choice?
If money is not a problem, then why not go for N70 rather than these 2? Compare them out at GSMArena.

I just bought Nokia N70 for 21700 with bill+warranty after reading a few good reviews online and its a lovely phone. :)

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
mmhm never thought abt that...
let me do some research on that angle

will i be able to install all the applications i have for Symbian OS 7.0a
in this Symbian OS 8.1a, Series 60 UI?

tuxfan

Technomancer
Usually the softwares and OS are upward compatible, so it should work. However, please check the Symbian website for more details.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
I've got a 6681 ... i vote it over the 6680 .. coz the additional features in the 6680 are not usable in India ..

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Two Cons in 6681:
No-Radio & Bad Earphones .. but still I think its better than 6680

If you want radio & 2MP Camera then better take N70

K750i has excellent pair of earphones ... but SE dont have Symbian.

So, Just choose what you want from the phone

One thing is certain that everyone is sayin then between 6680 & 6681 .. 6681 is a better value for money

Moto is not launcing any new phone .. otherwise ROKR-E2 is worth looking for.(correct me if they are launchin it in India)

tuxfan

Technomancer
gdatuk said:
N70...ive got it for 19.9 k

:D Welcome aboard the unofficial N70 user's club :D

But I must say one thing. The N70 user's manual sucks big time :x It seems it was very hurriedly and half-heartedly written. They thought the user's using a smartphone, must be smart enough to understand the functioning on its own :roll: I expected a far better one! C'mon guys!! We are paying around 20K for this one!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Congrats Man .. :D

Hey . my cusion also got N70 3-4 days back .. :D
.. Its a good phone ..
I used his N70 .. & installin the Sw .. works fine ..
Phone Memory - 21Mb .. :wink:

The thing I noticed this time only .. that its so light .. really guyz .. Its so light weight. 8)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Ya thats true .. I did saw that in FExplorer .. around 30 mb .. dont remember

still people say its slow sometimes .. anywayz.

Its colours are better too .. blue interface

Dude hows the headsets .. I dont like the nokia headsets they dont fit in the ear properly

tuxfan

Technomancer
The headset are the standard ear plugs! There is nothing unusual about the size. And the quality of sound is pretty good. I listen to the radio/MP3 everyday during travelling and at night. :)

It seems slow at times in responding to the first key press! So if I don't do anything for say 15-20 minutes and then press the menu button, it takes about 1-2 secs to appear. That may be because it must be suspending a few processes to save power. However, once its responded to the first key press, there is no problem.

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
ok..here is an useful tip

red button closes the applications

so if u want any app to run in bground...u must not press red button

just press the Menu button...and exit the menu...this will make the s/w run in bground...

antivirus, answering maching, sms counter and memory monitor s/w need to run in bground..

so this will be helpful...if the s/w has no run in bg option...

and tux.. this is my 22nd mobile and i have never read the manual in any of the mobile i have purchased..just chuck them in the attic..
use and learn is my policy

tuxfan

Technomancer
Even if it would be my 200th gadget, I will read the manual :D That gives some things that one may not pick up on one's own. So I prefer to do it ;)

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
not the question of getting used to it or knowing everything...

it is just that i dont have the patience to read the manual in anything i buy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom