6600 SUCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_pant

In the zone
recently i have been getting this strange error on my phone which disconnects my phonecalls and bugs me all the time....
no application i installed extra (eg. Fexplorer, SmartMovie, etc.) are working...
i get this starnge error when i try to start the bluetooth:
"unable to perform bluetooth operation!"
sometimes i get this message when the phone is idle and is just placed somewhere:
"Apllication Closed! Btui!" or something like that.....

i tried restoring the factory settings..... then formatted the card using the mobile, and the used that "green button"+(*)+(3) format combination...
but the error is still there......

PLEASE HELP!!!
Even when i took the phone to nokia care, they just reformatted it and updated the firmware...... nothing else.....
PLEASE HELP!!!

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
if m not wrong then this is due to virus and i feel u need to take it to the nokia care service centre and hav to reinstall all the software and and the operatin system or sumthin i dont kno the exact word.i kno this bcoz one of my cousin got this virus via bluetooth from sumone and got this kinda msgs and then even his battery use to last for juz few hours in standby and 20-25 min while hez talkin in the phone.when evrythin was properly reinstalled then evrythin was fine.hope i m rite.others will help us kno better bout it.

OP
mario_pant

mario_pant

In the zone
yesterday i got an error " App. closed !
Screensaver"
this is humiliating u knwo....
i did that 3 button format too but nothing happened....
i even tried formatting my MMC card....
but the errors just wont budge....
and the nokia care here is a bunch of loosers who just know how to do the 3 button format.....
will try to goto the bigger nokia care here in chd....
but if any one can give a hint.......

thrash_metal

In the zone
I had once got an error .. unable to perform bluetooth operation ..... i restarted the phone ... working fine ever since . Still its better off that you go to he nokia service cnt !

satbir

Broken In
i am damn sure its a virus............ u have to delete the source file and the installed file........... go to mokia care and get ur c: formatted......... they'll install the firmware again................. apart from that u need to do another thing. its quite possible that the source file of the virus is in ur memorey card. when u insert the memory card, the virus gets reinstalled............ so before inserting ur card make sure its clean............. format the card and do not copy the softwares and images and other stuff from ur pc to ur card unless u r dead sure that its free of any virus. try an antivirus s/w if that helps..........

here u'll get a free antivirus for ur phone:

*www.mobiledad.com/nokia_symbian_free_softwares.htm

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
in my ngage i couldnt find alphabets only 1234.... i got the software reinstalled for 300 bucks he said 'flash marna padega' i said 'do the hell i want this piece alive and workin' and next day it was fine so i recommend once show it to a local guybut DONT get it repaired until u feel its safe

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
U can give it to Nokia service centre,they will do formatting and U'll get back its initial factory settings.

Nokia 6600 is THE mobile sold maximum number throughout the world.Even now, 6600 is the MOST popular mobile in the world.

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
6600 is one of the best phones by Nokia.
Its like a milestone after 3310. I have a 6600 and I am really happy with it.
It supports every software. It depends on how you use it.

And you dont have to take the phone to the Nokia Service Center every time something happens.
You can always type *#7370# to do a small format.(this is with outehr phones which runs on Symbian)

As a whole... 6600 is a really good phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom