60 to 15fps........80 to 120fps........ HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Here goes my config....core2quad 9300, asus p5kws mobo, 8800gt 512mb, 4gb ddr2 ram.........and here goes the prob, i used to get an average of 60fps in grid with all settings high and 16x multisampling, and 80fps in dead space with all settings high............recenely i formatted my c drive and overclocked! my gfx card...not muc....increased the core clock only by 5mhz....and when i ran grid it started giving me only 15fps on an average.....OMG!.....and when i tried deap space and frame rate is about 125fps!!!...oh yeah....i was worried abt grid and decreased the core clock by 5mhz bringing it to default speed.....still grid gives only 15fps...and if i turn off the multisampling the framerate goes upto 80fps.....what the hell is wrong with the game...i've even uninstalled the game and re-installed it...but no change.....im really worried...i wanna play the game with the previous settings but im not able to...plz somebody help...im gonna get the internet in a few days...and i wanna play grid online...using forceware 178....HELP!!!

amitash

Intel OCer
Download the latest patch for the game...had the same prob but that was because of cross-fire issues...a patch fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom