580i or 910i

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my couz sis wants to buy a fone its either of the 2 ...

the main question is that the price difference is of 5k is buying 910 worth that extra 5k ... from SE site there doesnt seem much of a differnece

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abey yaar tu confuse kar raha hai ki help kar raha hai :?

y does 580 pen 910 in music?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
w910 neday..walkman 3,accelerometer..shake control(both have them tho),new jp-8 and A200 platform,senseme..and lots more man...best of the lo..check outsum reviews if please..and not to mention the oomph factor... :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey i read that w910i music is not good compared to nokia xpress music
but walkman 2 in db2020 phones easily beat xpress music

but walkman 3 is db3015 platform ! and it seems xpress music is better then walkman 3 as in mobile review ...!!

but now quality won't be that much of difference .. just that xpress music sounded better then w910i .. so what !!

w910i will give her more satisfaction and more VFM then a w580i for a girl ! or anybody who wants style and flaunt value and sexy phones !!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea the old firmware was a bit crappy...now with new acoustic drivers for the w910 the sound is comparable to the w960..

cheers

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Out of the two, i'll suggest W910i. Other good alternatives are Nokia 6500 Slide, Samsung U600 and Motorola RAZR2 (2GB).

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Pathik said:
The n81 is also an option if ur sis is into gaming.

Sister = girl

girl & gaming.....yeh baat kuch hajam nahi hui :D w910i what she should go for, lotsa flaunt value

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@krazy: i dont hink that she would go for samsung and she finds moto to be quite common in her college .... i too have recommended 910i ... but just that is the 5k extra worth:?:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
that's what i am trying to say .. that 5k extra is really worth* it !! she will be very happy after gets the phone !!! girls like sliders and flip phones .. like my own sister and all my cousin sisters !!

* incase budget is not a problem !!

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
that's what i am trying to say .. that 5k extra is really worth* it !! she will be very happy after gets the phone !!! girls like sliders and flip phones .. like my own sister and all my cousin sisters !!

* incase budget is not a problem !!
thank u for the suggestion ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom