5800 prob help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vigneshnm

Broken In
hi guys ive a strange prob with my 5800. my fone isnt showing the applications installed on the memory card. The music player isnt detecting all my songs on the memory card. My messages on the mmc are also not shown. However, the file manager detects the memory card and i can even explore it. yet nothing at all works. Ive done a hard format and checked if it works, still no change. plz help me guys....

Tamoghno

Padawan
hi guys ive a strange prob with my 5800. my fone isnt showing the applications installed on the memory card. The music player isnt detecting all my songs on the memory card. My messages on the mmc are also not shown. However, the file manager detects the memory card and i can even explore it. yet nothing at all works. Ive done a hard format and checked if it works, still no change. plz help me guys....

My friend had same problem with n81 , albeit with a 2 gb one.

His men card got corrupted , luckily it was under warranty and he hot it replaced.

k4ce

Youngling
they wont .... even after a firmware update , they dont .... but u can ask and see if u get em or not

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Well this happened to my 5800 the very next day i bought it.My memory card was corrupted,luckily as i've read the same problem posted by users before I bought it ,I backed up all the pre-loaded stuff as soon as I connected it to my pc for the first time.But sadly after full restore,i'm not able to play the preloaded stuff now,all I get is some licence error every time I try to play them.

they wont .... even after a firmware update , they dont .... but u can ask and see if u get em or not
Yes,the same thing happened to one of my friends when he upgraded his 5800 to V20 firmware.

dude the boxed 5800 has 1st ever firmware so it is possible to have bugs and many more problems

best choice would be to go for a firmware (s/w) update either ureself ( only if u know how to ) or best go to customer care they will do it for free !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom