5700 or n73me

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity2

Right off the assembly line
all right, few days back i was looking at n91, but heard that it hangs a lot. i have now set my eyes on nokia 5700 and n73me. i have read reviews on gsmarena and cnet and have come to the conclusion that 5700 is faster and more responsive than n73 while n73 no doubt wins in camera capabilities. i want to know which one will be good for me. i primarily want good music quality and capabilities. the battery should run at least 3-4 days.

also, i would like to buy a headphone alongside the mobile. there is a version called n73hs62 with which i will get hs-62 headphones with n73. is it worth going for this headphone or should i buy some other better headphone. please advise good headphones priced around 1k.

K

krazyfrog

Since you primarily want good music quality, i suggest you instead buy something from the Walkman range. I'll suggest SE W580i. You can also try K790i or ROKR E6.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
infinity2 said:
all right, few days back i was looking at n91, but heard that it hangs a lot. i have now set my eyes on nokia 5700 and n73me. i have read reviews on gsmarena and cnet and have come to the conclusion that 5700 is faster and more responsive than n73 while n73 no doubt wins in camera capabilities. i want to know which one will be good for me. i primarily want good music quality and capabilities. the battery should run at least 3-4 days.

also, i would like to buy a headphone alongside the mobile. there is a version called n73hs62 with which i will get hs-62 headphones with n73. is it worth going for this headphone or should i buy some other better headphone. please advise good headphones priced around 1k.

If you are music addict, get a vanilla phone and a good music player. Nothing beats a good quality music player like Creative Zenvision M or zenvision W.

Go for K750i + Zenvision M. or Creative Zen

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Guys i am also confused between 5700 & n73(regular edition).
I love photography & my next use would be net & then music & all.

Refer my thread:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70359

Post your replies there itself.

Thanks. :)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
@infinity2
If you can do without the better camera and do not mind the 5700 form factor, 5700 is the way to go. S60v3 FP1, 16M color screen. OS wise, it is better than N73.

feature wise, arguable N73 would be better. It also recieves preferential treatment over 5700 from nokia it being their flagship range product.

Check out the bundled packages from your mobile store, and compare the price taking into consideration the headphones and the bundled memory card.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Confused as me? I was confused between SE W810i and Nokia 5700. Finally I bought Nokia 5700 y'day evening. It's a fantastic set.

If connectivity is your prime factor, I suggest 5700. It is GPRS, EDGE Class 32 enabled compared to N73 which is Class 10.

If camera is priority, N73 is much better than 5700 due to 3.15MP Camera. 5700 has 2MP Camera.

OP
I

infinity2

is the speaker of 5700 loud enough? i have heard its speakers are little less louder compared to other phones.

and please advise me about headphones. (refer original post). and i don't want to buy a separate music player. i want only one device.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Speaker is awesome mate. It comes under XpressMusic brand. Don't worry about that. Earphones are Ear bud type, which is now-a-days common in Walkman series too.

OP
I

infinity2

thanks for the reply. just while surfing the net, i came across three new xpressmusic models, 5310, 5610 and 5710. the 5710 model looks particularly impressive. any idea when 5710 is going to be launched? and expected price?

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
You are welcome. Yep, Nokia 5710 is a next version of 5700. The main difference being camera. 5710 comes with a 3.2 MP camera with auto-focus. A built in GPS system is also expected. I have no idea abt it's release time.

For me it didn't matter much, becoz I never wanted a mobile with camera. I already own a Canon Powershot S3 digicam.

Last edited:

ilovered

infinity2 said:
thanks for the reply. just while surfing the net, i came across three new xpressmusic models, 5310, 5610 and 5710. the 5710 model looks particularly impressive. any idea when 5710 is going to be launched? and expected price?
Yeah, i'm also gettin' interested in 5710. i would also like some info on this.

Pathik

Google Bot
the 5710 looks sexy.. btw as of now i dont think there is any news that it ll hav a 3.2mp cam..

we4net

Rahees K
krazyfrog said:
Since you primarily want good music quality, i suggest you instead buy something from the Walkman range. I'll suggest SE W580i. You can also try K790i or ROKR E6.
Why you suggest E6? I checked its sound but its sound is very less than 5700.

K

krazyfrog

we4net said:
Why you suggest E6? I checked its sound but its sound is very less than 5700.
I'm not talking about sound quality with default headphones which is what most probably you heard. The phone has a 3.5mm slot. If used with a high quality headset, ROKR E6 can output better sound quality than 5700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom