5500 or 6233 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Broken In
I am confused which one to buy :(
I heard alot about 6233 having good battery life,nice Video (640 x 480),Dual Speaker and s40 3rd edition.
Whereas 5500 is rough n tough,S60 3rd edition,SMS Audio reader,And other gr8 features

But issue with 6233 are frequent crashes and 5500 keypad seems to pop out after 2-4 weeks normal useage.

CAn someone confirm these issues or give me their opinions if they are using one.

Basically I dont care about camera or MP3 player as I have other dedicated DAP .My main concern are voice clarity,strong reception,option of personalize my ring tones which should be clear and loud,rough & tough & I pref s60.If u have any other options in mind plz let me know but they should be in same price range.

K

krazyfrog

Go for Nokia E50. It suits your needs best. It'll come for around 12.5k.

OP
S

snake

Broken In
Thanks for quick reply guyz

But I m seem to be leaning towards 5500 so I went to Nokia Priority Dealer but he didnt have any Dummy piece or any information about it other than a big poster in his shop.The only thing holding me back from buying 5500 is keypad issue.If any of u guyz have actually used the phone or know something about the issue plz let me know.
And ppl who are wondering wats so good about it chk out the following reviews

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5500_sport-review-112.php
*www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=2876&Page=1#p1s1

And how is Nokia E50.Nokia dealer recommended it saying its rough n tough and its also S60 series.

hunk_freak

Broken In
hey man depends what u give more pref to overall 6233 is better ut if ur funky 5500 is not bas all depends how and where u will use

busyanuj

In the zone
snake said:
But issue with 6233 are frequent crashes and 5500 keypad seems to pop out after 2-4 weeks normal useage.

CAn someone confirm these issues or give me their opinions if they are using one.

there are no reported crash issues with 6233. to further clarify, I'll like to add that nokia 6233 has nokia OS in it, it is NOT a symbian phone; therefore no associated crashes or bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom