5-mpix camera test on GSMArena. You choose the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
GSMArena have made a unique comparison test of the currently available 5-mpix camera phones in the market, viz. Nokia N95 8gb, Samsung G600, Sony Ericsson K850i and LG Viewty. Its unique in the sense that they have just provided the sample images without letting us know which image is taken by which phone. We have to decide for ourselves which image is the best. They'll give the results shortly. So visit *www.gsmarena.com/5_megapixel_faceoff-review-191.php now.

Btw i prefer the image 'A' over the others. Also if i've to guess which image is taken by which phone, I'll say A is by Samsung G600, B is by LG Viewty, C is by Nokia N95 8gb and D is by SE K850i.

ricky_pradeep

Broken In
Thumbs up to krazyfrog for pointing out the link.I don't visit gsmarena since mobilereview more than does the job.

Well, C is obv-fkn-iously Nokia 95. Wierdly saturated colours! The Yellows are too bright to be real.

B sort of has a reddish tint. Cannot be the k850i

Comparing A and D, A scores better in my opinion. So I think A is taken by the pioneer of awesome cam phones, Sony Ericsson's k850i.

Between B and D, I've no idea since I'm alien to cam phones from both Samsung and LG.

So there..

A- Sony Ericsson k850i
C- Nokia 95 8GB ( get rid of that stupid f-n colour processing algorithm will ya?)

apacheman

Journeyman
"A" is the best..the rest doesn't matter.

My ranking is..
A
B
C
D
Yeah, it has to be that way !

A = SE K850i
B = Samsung G600
C = Nokia N95-8GB
D = LG Viewty

It has to be this way..i'm pretty damn darn sure....!!!

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Muhahahaha!!! I was right!!! The results have been announced, and the order is as i predicted. Here are the results: *www.gsmarena.com/5_megapixel_faceoff-review-191p2.php

Head Banger

Journeyman
Poor K850 :(

I liked the pics of Samsung G600 and Viewty more.N95 color production is overdone.:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.