hi i am looking for suggestion on 5.1 system for my home,
confused between edifire and F&D
please suggest any good model
my main req is thumping bass:mrgreen:

OP
R

rish1690

Right off the assembly line
hmm thanks but any other ? is it worth 23 k on logitech system? any users of Logitech z906?

There was a user of z906 In our forum long time back .. i don't know if he still exists .... you can try that system in Nehru Place if you live in Delhi. thought its THX certified so I would be bad-ass or you can contact Sarath ... our forum moderator ...I think he is having a 2.1 version of Logitech THX certified Speakers.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
There was a user of z906 In our forum long time back .. i don't know if he still exists .... you can try that system in Nehru Place if you live in Delhi. thought its THX certified so I would be bad-ass or you can contact Sarath ... our forum moderator ...I think he is having a 2.1 version of Logitech THX certified Speakers.
I had Logitech Z5500 4 years ago. After its receiver gone dead, i got Z906 as replacement.
Since then, its been serving me happily. I can vouch for its performance.
As for your query between Edifier & F&D, go for Edifier!

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
What about Sony HT-IV300 and Sony DAV-DZ640K ?
How are these compared to Logitec z906 ?

Sony ones cost less and have 1000W output, IV300 also has WiFi and bluetooth. But I can trump these features for pure audio performance.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
What about Sony HT-IV300 and Sony DAV-DZ640K ?
How are these compared to Logitec z906 ?

Sony ones cost less and have 1000W output, IV300 also has WiFi and bluetooth. But I can trump these features for pure audio performance.
Z906 boasts 500W RMS amp whereas Sony DZ640K disguises its amp rating with 1000W output. In reality, its nowhere near 500W RMS. Performance wise, Z906 has better thump & surround experience.

Top Bottom