5.1 Sound system required.. Budget 5K - 6K

gamer_again

Broken In
I saw Logitech z506. But its review is not good :(

Please suggest me any 2.1 channel audio too for that same budget :)

Last edited:
OP
G

gamer_again

Broken In
Ok. What about Sony ? How are they ? I know they will cost more but if I don't get a good 5.1 with that budget then I will come down to 2.1 system, budget will still be the same. Any suggestions ?

d3p

PowerHouse
Altec Lancing don't have any answers to Logitech Z506 5.1 in that price range. So nothing can be done.

OP
G

gamer_again

Broken In
I'm worried about z506 for 2 things:
1> After reaching 40% volume in rock genre, the sound starts distorting (From reviews)
2> The bottom part of the woofer is exposed with the speaker (Very risky)

How is the performance of Sony SRS- D8 ?

One more thing, what's the price of Logitech z623 ? I saw the unboxing of this product here where it is showing 7K+ (Last year Sept) but now in flipkart it shows 9K+ !!!

digitaltab

In the zone
I'm worried about z506 for 2 things:
1> After reaching 40% volume in rock genre, the sound starts distorting (From reviews)
2> The bottom part of the woofer is exposed with the speaker (Very risky)

How is the performance of Sony SRS- D8 ?

One more thing, what's the price of Logitech z623 ? I saw the unboxing of this product here where it is showing 7K+ (Last year Sept) but now in flipkart it shows 9K+ !!!

please don't write things you don't truly know... i have been using logitech z506 for a very long period and it has no such problem of distortion even at 100% volume, and the bottom part is specially designed this way to be the best in class, this bottom design is responsible for superb and awesome surround sound bass,
and talking about srs d8 or any, you should hear it, first srs d8, then z506, same music,
you'll accept it too that srs d8 is nothing in comparison to z 506....
and logitech z506 , z623 and else are best in class....
rest is your decision,...

Top Bottom