42 "dangerous" Chinese smartphone apps you should delete right now

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
What is the use of this advice by Govt. as of now?
Even after uninstalling and deleting the above apps,the chinese has extensively data mined from us whatever they wanted.

kg11sgbg

^Yeah,the D-Link or Tp-Link modems or Mi(XIAOMI) devices are very good devices for data mining.
In fact,the day from when we are the NETIZENS in this World, all our so called "private" info were already gathered and databased to the various powerful corps. / companies/ govt. agencies, etc.
No Place to run, No Place to hide, No Place to go.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^Yeah,the D-Link or Tp-Link modems or Mi(XIAOMI) devices are very good devices for data mining.
In fact,the day from when we are the NETIZENS in this World, all our so called "private" info were already gathered and databased to the various powerful corps. / companies/ govt. agencies, etc.
No Place to run, No Place to hide, No Place to go.
Chinese Ching pang chongs will find songs and movies in my system along with some games, no offence to anyone.

kg11sgbg

To @billubakra and @bssunilreddy ,guys do you thing that the chinese ching pangs are entirely harmless?
Even if you watch a harmless youtube movie for canon printer configuration or issue resolving aspect,you are onto their radar!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are pretty advanced compared to us not only in the world of hardwares,but also in systems hacking,backdoor trespassing,phising,etc,however great we may be on the software side of I.T.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
To @billubakra and @bssunilreddy ,guys do you thing that the chinese ching pangs are entirely harmless?
Even if you watch a harmless youtube movie for canon printer configuration or issue resolving aspect,you are onto their radar!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are pretty advanced compared to us not only in the world of hardwares,but also in systems hacking,backdoor trespassing,phising,etc,however great we may be on the software side of I.T.
You are right brother. But what the heck are they gonna get from someone like me. I am no Bill Gates ha ha.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Forget about Chinese.
Google is the biggest data tracker who is sniffing your data and knows what u do when u go online...I remember there was video by Mozilla of how our data is captured and we are not safe
and now the latest Whistle-blower of Facebook data security of Apps

kg11sgbg

You are right brother. But what the heck are they gonna get from someone like me. I am no Bill Gates ha ha.
None of us are Bill gates here,in fact some of us here (NOT ME OBVIOUSLY)may be more knowledgeable than Mr. Gates himself.That is not the point.
Point is we the human beings are merely seen as products by the Tech Corporates,as a result of which Data Mining has come into being. We are valuable data for the companies out there,who themselves are in a wide connected nexus amongst themselves in a complex web.
They are only to look out for their PROFIT and BETTER SELF of themselves.

icebags

Technomancer
Same here, chinese ching pangs will find some games & movies in my system and nothing else.
it's not only games and movies that are private to you. even not only your bank details or mobile , adhar numbers. data mining programs also track what kind or internet searches you do, at what time of the day/ week/ month. what type of sites you visit, what kind of discussions you take part into, what are your interests, your histories, your location, your past life your friends family circles, your behaviours.

in simple terms, they know a lot about you than yourselves. and depending on the algos, then can predict how you are gonna behave and what course of actions you are gonna take in future. these are all your private parameters, that where previously not in the hands of others.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Chinese Ching pang chongs will find songs and movies in my system along with some games, no offence to anyone.
Nowadays almost every super power or would be super powers have their own super computers looking after data from around the world. Including their own country mens data.
Just to make sure that their respective mother or father lands are safe from extremists.
Ultimately they won't find anything in computers like mine.

As for the mobiles are concerned, snowden episode revealed that at any time almost 8 to 10 billion devices are on constant surveillance.

Top Bottom