400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God

Flash

Lost in speed
A man dubbed ‘the guru in bling’ allegedly convinced up to 400 men to cut off their own testicles so it would bring them closer to God. Ouch.

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has an estimated net worth of $40 (£26) million and has 50 million followers worldwide, is head of the socio-spiritual organisation Dera Sacha Sauda. He also stars in films.

And the preacher allegedly convinced up to 400 men to carry out castrations on themselves because it would bring them closer to God.

Source:400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God | Metro News

They better be eunuchs, than being a blind religious men.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i dont know wtf is wrong with these people :|
why would you cut you balls?

well if they believed that would help them meet god, they deserved it :|

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Are these dumba$$ 400 alive?????????????????????????????????????????

ashs1

Padawan
isn't this the guru guy who was in MSG ?? man, it was hilarious !! :D :lol:

as far as the 400 testicle-less men are concerned, one word :
Ch***yo :D :lol:

$hadow

Geek in making
I hope they are not married or else we will be left with 400 women who can't get properly served. :-D
Needed to put this in a polite way :wink:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I hope they are not married or else we will be left with 400 women who can't get properly served. :-D
Needed to put this in a polite way :wink:

fret not! keep in mind the women-to-men ratio, esp. in that state.

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile, in another case, a two-legged ass risks his embarrassed (now if the man wasn't ashamed, atleast the organ might be) testicles for chop-chop by making a pervert use of them in public, unflinchingly (no offence to poor mute asses and donkeys!):

Man masturbates, ejaculates onto the back of a woman at St Kilda Festival

Top Bottom