3D TVs for guest house

randomuser111

Technomancer
There is only 1 3D TV in that budget, LG Cinema 3D 32LM6200. Not so great 2D PQ but very good 3D which most people will find easy on the eyes plus the glasses are cheap too.

aroraanant

Explorer
3D TVs in guest house doesn't seems to be a good idea, as guests won't prefer to wear those glasses and the children of guests might break those glasses too.
Anyways what size are you looking for? I think you seems to buy a 32" TV.
You can also have a look at Samsung 32D6000, its a great TV and as it has been discontinued by the company it is available at much cheaper rates these days.

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
Only Samsung and LG should be considered. If your guests do not mind heavy glasses and constant recharging; you can buy Samsung TV. However, if you prefer lighter glasses that may required to be replaced on account of theft, negligence and other such reasons buy LG Cinema 3D model like LG 32LM6200 for INR 55,000. Our experience at a big hotel in Mumbai showed that guests need to be pampered and behave like attention seeking kids at times. The last thing you need is their real or imaginary complaints of headache and blackness showing on the active glasses that Samsung or Sony offer.

Sam22

TV Expert
It's quite shocking to see someone recommending LG even they he has got sony pic as the avatar in his profile. May be its the quality of LG that's makes them to recommend this brand.
As per a tech freeky, I know LG uses passive glasses in their 3d tvs to overcome any flicker or crosstalk while viewing the picture.

Sam22

TV Expert
3D TVs in guest house doesn't seems to be a good idea, as guests won't prefer to wear those glasses and the children of guests might break those glasses too.
Anyways what size are you looking for? I think you seems to buy a 32" TV.
You can also have a look at Samsung 32D6000, its a great TV and as it has been discontinued by the company it is available at much cheaper rates these days.

I don't find the worth of recommending someone a TV that have been discontinued by the brand,,,Why not go for a model that is available in the market right now..

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Hey Mohan Jain it's LG WRman Sherlock here!

I suggest you the LG 32LM6400. It's Rs. 60000 so it's a little over your budget but it is totally worth it and here's why. The LM6400 uses passive 3D, which is the newest 3D technology. Thanks to this, you will be able to watch great quality 3D with light, comfortable and more importantly flicker-free glasses, which was a big problem with the old technology. The LM6400 is one of the cinema 3D line, which has been praised and as the name implies brings the user a cinema-like experience, thanks notably to an almost no-frame design that gives no obstruction to the viewing, just like the movie theater screen. On top of that, your guests will be able to enjoy a great TV function with a lot of content and applications, and other nice features such as the 2D-to-3D conversion, the 3D Depth Control or the Dual Play, which is great if they're into video games.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or check out the official site for more info at *www.lg.com/in/3d-tv.

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Last edited:
Top Bottom