Mehul Shakya

Right off the assembly line
How feasible is the purchase decision on 3d TV after seeing it at someone’s house? We have been to a relative’s house sometime back, where they had a 3D TV and my sons enjoyed watching quality of 3D and wearing specs to see Spiderman Movie. I don’t think 3D TV is that affordable and beside that I am worried about buying something that is not so common at this stage?

shashankm

I reign hell..
Good 3D TVs are quite high in prices, 32" LG 3D cinema starts from 50K+! They ARE going to be the norm in upcoming Indian market, its just the start.
Although for 3D, personally, I will prefer a screen size greater than 40", faster response time, higher contrast(not dynamic one!) and active shutter 3D glasses that LG throws in with their cinema TVs. And easily that is one of the best 3D TV experiences I ever have. I watched Final Destination 5 on my boss's 55" LG 3D cinema TV and boy that gave IMAX a run for its money!
another thing to consider is the content, how you;'re going to source it, most of the DTH operators hardly broadcast any 3D content. for once in a while 3D experience investing this much amount at once seems like futile but if you can afford, they're completely worth it, although I believe the price is soon going to see a drastic change!

Sam22

TV Expert
3D Tv is still in a progressing stage in India and I am pretty sure that In days to come we will experience a lot more 3D contents. The Hollywood movies coming out in 3D really inspire our Bollywood directors to think over this and come out with some 3D contents. I have experienced some 3D contents at a mall in noida and the picture quality was different from brand to brand. As per my personal experience, Lg 3d TV was having the best Picture quality and also their glasses were different than Samsung and Sony ones.

Ankit Omar

Broken In
For affordability I do agree cost of 3D TVs are on higher side than normal LCD TV. But there is always the option of EMI and that is I think quite common for people to go in case of costly household items. As for buying 3D TV at this stage, I feel one should keep one updated with the latest trends, especially when the features are worth the cost. It will not only provide your children a TV to enjoy their favorite 3D movies but also let them browse the web, as is the case with smart TVs. You should checkout LM series by LG and I am sure you will find a perfect model for you!

Sam22

TV Expert
For affordability I do agree cost of 3D TVs are on higher side than normal LCD TV. But there is always the option of EMI and that is I think quite common for people to go in case of costly household items. As for buying 3D TV at this stage, I feel one should keep one updated with the latest trends, especially when the features are worth the cost. It will not only provide your children a TV to enjoy their favorite 3D movies but also let them browse the web, as is the case with smart TVs. You should checkout LM series by LG and I am sure you will find a perfect model for you!

Can you let us know the USPs from LG LM series and what differentiates it from other brand mdels.

Top Bottom