3d at home or theaters

Soham Roy

Right off the assembly line
Why 3D TV at home? Why would one need an expensive 3D TV to watch 3D movies when he can do the same at theater?:razz:

aroraanant

Explorer
Everyone has different thinking, it depends on person to person and everybody can't think like you.
What is the fun of creating such a thread BTW?

setu4993

Journeyman
Because you can't book a whole theatre (at least I can't afford to do that) to watch a 3D movie that isn't being screened. Simple.

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
The advantages of 3D TV are that it will show you both 2D and 3D content. Keeping in mind the future, I think having 3D TV is not a bad idea as long as it is affordable for you. People who have a non-3 D TV still continue to go for theaters to watch the latest movies; it is not different in the case of 3D. I like it because it gives flexibility to watch both 2D as well as 3D as per my mood and convenience. I have LG 3D LED TV at home and I am quite happy with its performance. My family loves it, especially my teenage son, who plays 3D game with his friend in dual play mode.

Sam22

TV Expert
Will you go to theatre every time a new movie is released in 3D..I don't think you can and also a TV is not just to watch movies only. There are so many other things to do as well. today with a smart TV you can get connected to your friends on SNS Sites and browse internet as well. So the thing is that you can't bound one thing into a specified area.

Top Bottom