32nx520 vs 32cx420 vs la32d580k4r

choudang

Padawan
after winning the battle between LCD and LED, finally i have got LA32D550K1R @ 29600 from Jumbo, DLF mall, vasant kunj.

the decision to go for LA32D550K1R instead of LA32D580K4R is a very small config which i don't want with TV. apart from 800 wt speaker and resume option, both has same config. as i will use my own speaker system, 800 wt is useless for me. and secondly 580 is not having the resume option, if you paused the movie and played again, it will start from beginning (i have not experienced, as per my friend as sumsung owner review)

LA32D550K1R is pretty good with details and picture quality. but little disappointed that it does not play .wmv and .avi files, but playing mk2s format. subtitle is working (have both .sub and .srt for korean movies and its working fine)

awaiting for HD connection from AirTel to check HD thing, but all my full HD BRRips are working fine.

reniarahim1

Youngling
oohh..okie..never tried using the usb to play movie on my sony 32ex520. using laptop for viewing movies through hdmi

OP
P

pmk316

Broken In
Hi,

I had placed a order for Samsung LA32D580K4R online via FLIPKART.COM on 16Dec and recieved the TV on 20dec. The samsung person also came on 20th and did the table top connection and explained all the features to me.

As expected he told me to get a "Sterio to RC" connector so that the Optical audio out of the TV can go in to Analog audio in of the DVD player. This is required in case i want the TV audio to come via the Home theatre connected to the DVD player. The sound system of this TV is so good that i dont think i may need to do this. I wont be doing this atleast for now.

I have taken Hathway SD set top box. I had not gone for Hathway HD as i think its expensive 6K for the HD box with only 8 (or may be 12) HD channels. Even DTH would be expensive as the monthly rental would come to atleast 300 if you need good channels.

Now with 2 Hathway SD set top box in my house for the 2 TVs i am paying a monthly rental of only 300 and i get all the channels. The new Hathway SD box cost me 1800/-.

I am very impressed with FLIPKART for their prompt delivary and a professional approach. I have ordered a Book, Webcam and now a TV from them and all instances have been wonderful. I would recommend people to use FLIPKART in case you get a good deal from it.

When i get the time i would write a review of FLIPKART and this TV.

Thanks for everyone for taking your time to post your views to this query.

Regards,
Murali

Top Bottom