32 inch LED TV suggestion

1. Budget?
Maximum 15,000

2. Display type and size?
I don't have any idea about LED panels. You be the saviour. 32 inch strictly

3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?

Viewing tv channels (airtel dth) and occasional tv series/movie spree by connecting my external USB 3.0 hard disk

4. Types and number of ports required?

HDMI is a must i suppose, as i have read that content through hdmi is better. USB ports for external hard disk connectivity.

5. Preferred choice of brand?

None in my mind. Open for suggestions.

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?

Nope

7. Any other info that you want to share.

Looking for decent/good after sales support.
Brands that can relied upon for 3 years.
I won't be streaming content so smart tv is not needed.
HD ready or Full HD? You tell me which should be preferred.
If a 32 inch monitor serves the purpose, then i am open for it too, unless my connectivity options are satisfied.
If i need to stretch my budget a little for about 1-2k max, which would fetch me a way better product, i can up my budget.
Will be buying online mostly

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Here you go
Philips 3000 80cm (32 inch) WXGA LED TV Online at best Prices In India
If you can spend more you can go with LG 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV Online at best Prices In India

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so you know,usb hdd requires much more power than pen drive & not all LED TV models usb ports can provide that much power.Only way to be sure is to take your external hdd & connect it in showroom itself,same is the case with supported audio/video formats in which LG models are almost always the best.

P.S.many TV models also have limitations regarding drive type(fat or ntfs) as well as partition size(some may not support more than 1TB partition,others may not support multiple partitions,and any hdd over 2TB or less than 2TB using GPT instead of MBR will certainly be unsupported at least in lower & middle end models).

Last edited:
OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
Here you go
Philips 3000 80cm (32 inch) WXGA LED TV Online at best Prices In India
If you can spend more you can go with LG 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV Online at best Prices In India

Thanks. Also, i won't be wall mounting it, so a sturdy base stand is what i will be going with. Have you used these both? May i know why you suggested it.

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
Just so you know,usb hdd requires much more power than pen drive & not all LED TV models usb ports can provide that much power.Only way to be sure is to take your external hdd & connect it in showroom itself,same is the case with supported audio/video formats in which LG models are almost always the best. P.S.many TV models also have limitations regarding drive type(fat or ntfs) as well as partition size(some may not support more than 1TB partition,others may not support multiple partitions,and any hdd over 2TB or less than 2TB using GPT instead of MBR will certainly be unsupported at least in lower & middle end models).

Okay got it. Will keep that in mind.!

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
I would suggest vu tv - vfm try to go for 39in model

TCL 81.28 cm (32 inches) L32D2900 HD Ready LED TV

Vu 32 Inch HD LED TV [32D7545]

Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV (T32S66)

Sanyo 80 cm (32 inches) XT-32S7000H HD Ready LED TV

Have you got any idea about these models? These models were the most suggested in youtube reviews.

chetansha

In the zone
If you are going to use tata or airtel with HD, then it makes sense to buy full HD.
Vu is strictly for budget conscious, pq and auido is good for that price range.
I have 2 vu at home 40 and 43 . good enough

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
If you are going to use tata or airtel with HD, then it makes sense to buy full HD. Vu is strictly for budget conscious, pq and auido is good for that price range. I have 2 vu at home 40 and 43 . good enough

How about VU's base stand. Are they steady? After sales support?

chetansha

In the zone
Yes base is steady. Never had a problem with it so didn't need to call service

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks. Also, i won't be wall mounting it, so a sturdy base stand is what i will be going with. Have you used these both? May i know why you suggested it.
They are best within your budget. Philips, I have seen them in chroma they match picture quality of Sony at the very cheap price and about LG their service is good and are feature rich.

Minion

Conversation Architect
TCL 81.28 cm (32 inches) L32D2900 HD Ready LED TV

Vu 32 Inch HD LED TV [32D7545]

Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED Smart TV (T32S66)

Sanyo 80 cm (32 inches) XT-32S7000H HD Ready LED TV

Have you got any idea about these models? These models were the most suggested in youtube reviews.

You asked for good after sales support that is the main reason why I didn't suggest them in first place

chetansha

In the zone
Good dealhere but don't know if we can trust Panasonic
Panasonic 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV Online at best Prices In India

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
They are best within your budget. Philips, I have seen them in chroma they match picture quality of Sony at the very cheap price and about LG their service is good and are feature rich.

I went to chroma and checked out the Philips model you suggested. I also did a round up on the VU models. I was satisfied with Philips. VU tv's showed richer colours. But i prefer reliability more. I am about to zero in on the Philips model. LG if i can stretch i will definitely get it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Can we trust Panasonic as cheransha suggested a deal above.

chetansha

In the zone
I went to chroma and checked out the Philips model you suggested. I also did a round up on the VU models. I was satisfied with Philips. VU tv's showed richer colours. But i prefer reliability more. I am about to zero in on the Philips model. LG if i can stretch i will definitely get it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Can we trust Panasonic as cheransha suggested a deal above.
I would prefer to go vu or Philips over panasonic

Top Bottom