32 inch LED TV suggestion

Minion

Conversation Architect
I went to chroma and checked out the Philips model you suggested. I also did a round up on the VU models. I was satisfied with Philips. VU tv's showed richer colours. But i prefer reliability more. I am about to zero in on the Philips model. LG if i can stretch i will definitely get it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Can we trust Panasonic as cheransha suggested a deal above.

I personally don't like Panasonic picture processing engine it simply can't match Philips and Sony

Minion

Conversation Architect
Sony lg Samsung are different class
Vu - Panasonic- philips same class
Sanyo and others at the bottom

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
According to me
Sony(If someone can spend upwards of 30k)
Philips(If you are budget is less than 30k)
Samsung higher models may have better processing engine but budget model don't have them, same with LG and Panasonic(These OEM are suitable if you plan on watching movies from Pendrives, HDD, and 720p or 1080p contents) or playing Games
VU, TCL, SANYO(If someone needs large display on budget and are ready to compromise on service)

Both Sony and Philips can upscale SD content to near HD and Full HD and noise reduction is better in them thus they are suitable for DTH viewing

chetansha

In the zone
@Minion have you faced any issues with service of vu TV ? I noticed that you keep pointing to that factor.
Pls share with us if you have any problems.
AFAIK there is no such issues with vu , don't know about other brands.

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
Thanks for the input mainly @cheransha and @Minion . I just did a check on service centre availability. Panasonic is out of context as i don't have their service centre nearby. Philips as well as LG has their showroom as well as their service centre near my locality. Going out to have a chat. Will update :)

Minion

Conversation Architect
@Minion have you faced any issues with service of vu TV ? I noticed that you keep pointing to that factor.
Pls share with us if you have any problems.
AFAIK there is no such issues with vu , don't know about other brands.

OP mentioned he needs good service also you may find better service in metro but I am from Odisha and here there is no service center This is the main reason why I haven't used VU TVs yet

OP
R

rakesh-the gilli

Journeyman
Hey guys. I bought the LG model as suggested. Had to talk to multiple agencies and see if i could get the model offline rather than online. I paid 17.4k in total. Thanks for all the inputs. Learnt a lot.

Top Bottom