30 mb for 1 match..! help me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
hi every body...!
plz tell me how much data is transfered when you play a single match of fifa 07 in multiplayer mode through hamachi,,
for me, i can say that it took not more than 10 mb, for a single match, if it takes you upto penalty shootout ,

but suddenly i noticed than for last few days when I played a match, around 20 to 30 mb of data is transfered for a single match,,
does any one face these type of problem..?
if you have any solution plz share them here...

casual_gamer

In the zone
How much mb does it take for racing and strategy games? I have bsnl broadband with 2.5gb limit, its not funny to play games midnight during free hours. so please share any info you've got regarding this.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Let me join too...... :D:D

Ahem... Well, how much data transfer take place in playing Counter Strike (both 1.6 and source) for one hour? Anybody have any idea??

casual_gamer

In the zone
I decided to experiment this myself. I played nfs underground online, 4 races with 4 laps each, it took less than 5mb including both upload and download.

wirelessraj

| Game Artist |
Why dont u guys install a software called BWMeter (BandWidth Meter) & find out yourself how much of bandwidth is being used while playing ur respective games. in this software there is a timer option to check the data flow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom