Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
These are the UMDs up for sale:

1) Burnout Legends
2) Winning Eleven 9
3) GTA : Liberty City Stories

Reason for sale : selling off my PSP to a friend, therefore don't need the UMDs.

Expected Price : Rs. 1000/- per UMD.
Price Dropped to 700
Final Price Drop : Rs. 600

They're in mint condition and come with the original box and manual. Bangaloreans can inspect the UMDs on pick up. I'm ready to ship it eslewhere as well provided the buyer bears the shipping cost.

Last edited:

dpuk

teh 479
you think you can sell second hand UMD's for rs.1000 each?
many titles for PSP are available for rs.999 at sony....dont know about yours...but there are a hell lot of titles for that price...

you should expect around rs.300-400 per UMD here on the forums coz most of the guys know what a game is worth....

and waise you'd have a hard time selling those UMD's coz the PSP piracy is very very popular....people get the psp modded by pandora battery and guy a 4gb memory stick for rs. 600-700 and put downloaded games....

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
^^300-400 per game? They happen to be in mint condition, and I'd love to know which sony store I can purchase these particular titles for 1000/- apiece.

If you don't want them, there really is no need to post you know. its as simple as hitting the back button of your browser.

dpuk

teh 479
what I said was the truth....why do you get hyper?
it's what it is!

sony exlusive sells UMD's for 999 each...not all titles, but a lot of titles are in that category..

and now I'm hitting the back button for good

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
And like I said, you can't get these titles anywhere for 1000. I appreciate comments, but not wrong, baseless ones. I hope I didn't come off as too, as you put it, hyper :p

Anyway, Price drop. I'm trying to gather some cash here.

New Price : Rs. 700

kj91

Right off the assembly line
psp 2000 for sale

bangalore,
psp2000 box peace in full working condition with a psp pouch, 1 umd disk gangs of new york along with around 15 iso/cso file games including gods of war, need for speed, fifa2009,nba 2009.... Also included 2- 2gb memory sticks.

for the price of 9k. interested buyers contact at 9844223162. The psp is fully moded to run the cso/iso games with firmware of 3.71 m33. or mail at calashj@gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom