Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

This computer is a pirated version on Windows XP.

I dont want people to lecture me about using original softwares. This PC is govt. issue and the OS is also govt. issued. Apparently this is the only version of Windows XP they have, we r stuck with it.

Recently, there has been this irritating messages telling me this is a pirated version of Windows, and you have to verify it for counterfeiting.

i need to know how to remove this irritating thing. It stops my Windows start up, and i have to wait 4 seconds before i can start Windows.

I did validation like it said and it says i failed validation.
Now how do i remove this irritating element. I have used pirated Windows before, but i have never seen this.

Secondly, i have installed WinAMP latest version. But the sound is sketchy.As if the sound files are corrupted. However i can play .m4a format and a particular .mp3 file which came free with Winamp as a sample.

When i play songs in Windows Media player, after 10-15 seconds of playback, a window opens in IE to this site- *58.65.234.163/e/adsr4.php

This is so friggin irritating!

I need solution people

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Guys,

This computer is a pirated version on Windows XP.

I dont want people to lecture me about using original softwares. This PC is govt. issue and the OS is also govt. issued. Apparently this is the only version of Windows XP they have, we r stuck with it.

Recently, there has been this irritating messages telling me this is a pirated version of Windows, and you have to verify it for counterfeiting.

i need to know how to remove this irritating thing. It stops my Windows start up, and i have to wait 4 seconds before i can start Windows.

I did validation like it said and it says i failed validation.
Now how do i remove this irritating element. I have used pirated Windows before, but i have never seen this.

Secondly, i have installed WinAMP latest version. But the sound is sketchy.As if the sound files are corrupted. However i can play .m4a format and a particular .mp3 file which came free with Winamp as a sample.

When i play songs in Windows Media player, after 10-15 seconds of playback, a window opens in IE to this site- *58.65.234.163/e/adsr4.php

This is so friggin irritating!

I need solution people

The site opens in IE is a reported Attack site according to Firefox 3. Then I assume that your PC is indeed affected with some malwares and do a complete PC checkup first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom