3 months used MSI GF615M P33 DDR3 AM3 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajai5777

Youngling
As I wanted 785G chipset, I upgraded my motherboard so the MSI GF615M P33 is for sale.

1.Model number and details : MSI GF615M P33 DDR3 AM3 Motherboard with 3years global warranty.Only 3 months used.

2.Date of purchase : 13-2-2010

3.Reason for sale : Upgrading to 785G chipset.

4.Warranty details : 3 year global warranty.33 months left. I have the bill from my dealer.I havnt done any online registration etc.

5.Expected Price : Its current Market Price is 2.6k.I expect 2k excluding shipping.

6.Location of Seller : kerala Ernakulam Cochin

7.Pictures : I havnt taken any pictures of that.Now its in my dealers hand and waiting for a good deal.Its in perfect condition ready to be sold.

I dont know anything about postal trading, its security and reliability.Some one please tell me how to ship it to the buyer and how the cash payment is done with full security.

OP
ajai5777

ajai5777

Youngling
Its in my dealers hand waiting for any deal.So I cant take pictures now.I assure its in good condition with 3years warranty.In case anyone interested in it,I'll bring it back from dealer and will give pictures.

raja2281

Journeyman
once used its called second hand. 2k is bit high considering one can get at 2.6k a new one. 1.6-1.7k is a fair price.

OP
ajai5777

ajai5777

Youngling
I got a deal for it but I dont know anything about shipping and cash payment.It would be helpful if any mods or senior members can provide a secure solution to do the trade.

virus32win

Broken In
You have to pack it properly inside original box with foam like packing outside for a safe transit in courier. Payment would be online / cash deposit to your bank account. If you can list on eBay then it would be safer for both seller / buyer.

OP
ajai5777

ajai5777

Youngling
Dont take it otherwise guy's what if the buyer wont deposit money to account after recieving product?

Is there any secure way of trade?

virus32win

Broken In
Check buyer's profile like itrader ratings and posts on his regular forums. Avoid trading with newbies, strangers on the forums.

OP
ajai5777

ajai5777

Youngling
Check buyer's profile like itrader ratings and posts on his regular forums. Avoid trading with newbies, strangers on the forums.

Let me be straight.I am interested in a trade but how can I trust you?
Is there any other secure ways where cheating isnt possible?

Mods please give us a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom