3.5mm speaker ports not working

buddyram

New Voyage
I am unable to listen to the audio thru my headphones from the speakers ports which is placed in the front side of the cabinet. The speakers ports(Green colour) in the front side of the cabinet isn't working.

I wanna know is this a configuration issue, if so solution plz!, or else is this a hardware issue?

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Most probably, there is some issue with front panel audio wires. Open the cabinet and try to fit the cables properly, also fit those ports on motherboard properly. Just check all the cables.

I don't think there's anything to be done on Windows for this to work.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Yes, it must be front panel wire/connection issue for sure.

BTW You posted in the wrong section buddy:)

vraj1996

Right off the assembly line
Try the following simple steps;

Check if you have he latest drivers for your motherboard and operating system.

Run the device manager and find out if it lists some sort of an audio device or not.

If the device manager also doesn't show any sign of an audio device, then the problem is with your sound card. It means that your on-board sound card has complaint and it needs to be replaced (Replacing on-board audio means to change the motherboard). I recommend getting a PCI-sound card. Don't go for brands like Creative, Logitech etc. because they will surely cause you something cloase to rs.1000. A standard quality PCI sound card will get the job done at a much lower rs. 350.
You can get a nice sound card from eBay. Follow the following link.

eBay

Hop this helps you...

VRAJ1996

Top Bottom