26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
arey, ppl plz kuch decide karo..... someone suggest an alternative location.....or lets stick to McD.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Even I am having a tough time to include this meet in my schedule.
Please think of some other date.

And will it do if we just meet and interact with each other? What's the big fuss over meeting at these fast food joints? I personally hate these fast food joints, as I think they aren't worth the money one spends. Incase of you people needing some snacks, we could visit a nearby restaurant & comfortably have some at a economical price.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Even I am having a tough time to include this meet in my schedule.
Please think of some other date.
arey yaar.....plz try toh kar

And will it do if we just meet and interact with each other? What's the big fuss over meeting at these fast food joints? I personally hate these fast food joints, as I think they aren't worth the money one spends. Incase of you people needing some snacks, we could visit a nearby restaurant & comfortably have some at a economical price.
the point is that, in a fast food joint like Mcd, theres place to sit and chat (sit-chat). we cant just stand on the road and chat.

besides we dont want to have goobi's son(s) distracting us while we chat abt the latest gadgets, do we now???:D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
arey yaar.....plz try toh kar

the point is that, in a fast food joint like Mcd, theres place to sit and chat (sit-chat). we cant just stand on the road and chat.

besides we dont want to have goobi's son(s) distracting us while we chat abt the latest gadgets, do we now???:D

Hmmm... I am trying for the meet. Let's see my sis wants me to accompany her for a movie, so I won't be there in the afternoon. Agar matinee forum meet hogi toh mein jaroor aaunga. I am even ready for a meet at 7 AM in the morning. :D

and regarding goobi sons...lol
We can do that even at a restaurant. A restaurant will be comfortable from the point of appetite & even ambience. Who needs McD, KFC ???

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
And a typo, it is 7 AM not PM :D lol

Aur restaurant toh hum dekh lenge pehle location toh decide kar le.
Lagta hai koi interested nahi hai, sab Diwali ki chutti ghar pe rehkar enjoy karna chahte hai.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
We can do that even at a restaurant. A restaurant will be comfortable from the point of appetite & even ambience. Who needs McD, KFC ???
Restaurants are usually not a great place to have discussions and get together in larger groups, but if you have some place where we can do so, and people agree to it then I am fine. I don't even mind having one at Churchgate station at 4 a.m. sitting on the ground and sipping chai :p

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I do not have a particular restaurant in mind, but let's see or else I will have to make do with fast food joints.

I am also happy sipping a chai or having a vada pav and like confused suggested a chat at chowpatty :D, but let's see what other say.

And I am seeing nobody is noticing this thread & as the meet day is tomorrow, would it be possible to gather more members? Or else we will have a very small meet(Mehul,Confused & ME) .. lol :D

It would be better if we dump discussion in this thread & continue in a new thread. It would be good if the meet is done somewhere around saturday or sunday,as more people would get to know about the meet & will be able to make changes in their schedules.

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
why dnt we all meet up at malls, e.g phoenix mills, raghuleela or city center, nd we cn play bowling there, itz a gud place to have sum fun nd also to chat, Wat say

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I guess not many people are ready for tomorrow, let's plan it on some Sunday now. I can catch up with my friends too then.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Sorry guys, i'm not really sure about this meet. Got my external vivas. Hope you guys have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom