256 mb mp3 player for 3k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
he's asking for an mp3 player, not an mp3 phone!!

go in for transcend jetflash m. its much less than 3k but widout display. u'll hafta shell out close to 3.5k for display enabled one. alternatively u can get ennyah make. i heard its good. dunno any model numbers tho!

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
Yep! .:deadman:.
How d ta get the idea hes lookin for a phone.
Anyway..
An unbranded 256 mb player is available from 1.5K to 2K max.
If you can up ur budget a little bit then go for the I Ball all in one drive.Its available for some 4K +.
Its a very good performer.

redlaser

Right off the assembly line
Hi aman,
Actually id suggets before u buy transcend(theyre thecheapest of them all, unless u wanto go for never-before-heard brands) , that u also consider " I-Box" .Last week we went shopping for an mp3 so i know the ins and ounts quite clearly.
First decide if u want FM or not.Id suggest u ignore FM,becoz most players with FM are older ones and have USB 1.0 which have a very very bad transfer speed.We bought a UMAX player(my frend wanted FM,though FM was a disaster).
And the peice id sugest is Ibox(i don know the model number).The whole package comes like this for 2400(a v gud player,no FM but alll the other options + 128 MB MMC card)Nowadays players come like this.What u could do is give that 128MB back to the shop owner (the card comes in a seperate pack anyway) and get a 256 MB card from him.That way u cud get both economy and Features.
hgope this was usefull, post here to tell wich one u purchased after u do.

OP
I

imagineer_aman

Broken In
Hi Team.
Thanks for the quick replies.
Guys, This thing is gonna be a long term investment.say 3-5 years.So,I wud like to go for a decent brand.NOT unbranded one.
I checked out Iball and Umax.They are around 4k+.ABOVE my budget.
i will check out ibox and ennayah too.btw,how gud is ORITE and YES brand?i heard its 2.8-3k
waitin for replies.
Aman.

thecyclone2k

In the zone
I got apacer, 128mbs, which is around 2.5k or 3k. Sounds great but, cons is no lcd, and aaa battery usage.

Whatever you buy, I wud suggest, go for ones that have internal re-chargeable battery so, that you don't have to run to get a new cell.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
well u can get a locally made even amusin 1 256mb i got aiwas original earphones and i wanna sell it if mods permit it its too best and u get a battery charger plus 4 'aaa' batteries also well u can go for a local model guys

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i don't remember the comparison issue, i'll post u tommorrow.
But in dec'05 issue it has gained 01 award. Small desription is also given there.
model YES YMP-910
It is costlier one.

amitsaudy

Ambassador of Buzz
montsa007 said:
well u can get a locally made even amusin 1 256mb i got aiwas original earphones and i wanna sell it if mods permit it its too best and u get a battery charger plus 4 'aaa' batteries also well u can go for a local model guys

Hey
Are we allowed to sell 2nd hand stuff here.
And if not here then where.

OP
I

imagineer_aman

Broken In
Hi team.
Happy New Year
I bought Transcend T.sonic 610(with FM,cool display,~3mb data transfer speed,rechargable battery) for 3.5k.
Happy with the performance.
Hope u guys have a great MUSICAL Year ahead.
May Technology progress as fast as ever.
Aman.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hi imageer would u plz. write what accesories u got when u bought your mp3 player (TSonic 610). ie, player, headphones...etc.
the complete list.

and how it is sounding.....???
why i am asking is bcoz i am also interested in purchasing a mp3 player...
ok what the price of the player ??

neways plz. write the requested info...

-SUDE

OP
I

imagineer_aman

Broken In
Given accessories-
earphone(not Excellent..Just Good)
hand strap,neck strap,sports armband,carry case,usb2.0 cable, a (NICE) mini usb connector

I am happy with its performance and IT IS a gud buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom