Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) Dell 228WFP is best option and is available within your budget

btw, BenQ released a 21.5" FullHD monitor for 13k in India. Check at BenQ dealer's store in your city. no reviews are out yet.

imgame2

Padawan
1) Dell 228WFP is best option and is available within your budget

btw, BenQ released a 21.5" FullHD monitor for 13k in India. Check at BenQ dealer's store in your city. no reviews are out yet.

i don't know why that BenQ monitor is 21.5" ...? ? couldn't they have made it 22" viewable area ?? ...some technology problem ??:confused:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if you can pay for Dell 248WFP, definitely go for it. But you need to have equally powerful Graphics card to drive it.

imgame2

Padawan
if you can pay for Dell 248WFP, definitely go for it. But you need to have equally powerful Graphics card to drive it.

i have HD4850 ..and i m kind of crossroads on going for 22" or wait for 24" for its price to come down ..a bit confused ...moreover i don't know anything about BenQ ...but dell's warranty is awesome...

saif71184

Right off the assembly line
i would love to give you an insight, i researched the market alot for a good 22inch, and here is what i found, go for either dell or acer, viewsonic is second priority, i'm an animator and brightness and color quality are key to me, i shortlisted two monitors dell sp2208wfp(15,400Rs) and acer al2216wbd(10,500):

Dell pros: Amazing sharpness, Great Gaming Monitor, Webcam, Hdmi Output
cons: Online order is a hassle, Too Bright, Colors are Saturated (compared to Acer), Pricey

Acer pros: Amazing Colors, Excellent for Graphics and Movies, Brightness that can be compared to apple cinema display, Great Value for Money.
cons: Response Time, Very Little Backlight Bleed.

since u have a hd4850 (i do too) i wud suggest go for acer and dont worry about response time (u can easily cure it by turning vsync to always on in hd4850) and ofcourse the huge price margin.
22" is sweet spot for surfing, gaming and movies, 24" is no-no for gaming, but for movies the bigger the better :D.
Hope this helps Bro :)

OP
R

raghu.nadi

Broken In
any news on availability of benq 21.5" in hyderabad ??? Any Benq dealers contacts in hyderabad ??? Any online dealers for this monitor ?? btw this is the benq site address
*www.benq.com/products/LCD/?product=1368&page=specifications

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
i recommend dell sp2208wfp. i think fullHD at 21.5" will make pitch too high.. i dont think i could have managed with text on that screen. ofcourse , its a matter of personal choice.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
228WFP: Rs.14,478
2208WFP: Rs.16,500

Dell official pricing without tax.

You get the same for a little bit lower price (tax included) when you get from a dealer

Eg; 198WFP dell price is 9.7k + tax. But one of the forum members got it for 9.1k at SP Road, Bangalore.

Power_user_EX

Searching for Anti-Matter
After a lot of research i went for ViewSonic VX2235wm-5 which falls in their X series and is best suited for gaming and multimedia having response time of 2ms. Picture quality , contrast and brightness and exceptionally good!!! Its a must have. I bought it for 12.1K frm prime abgb today.Its the best ur money can buy - coz viewsonic's site its 439$ i.e 19~20k INR -- *www.viewsonic.com/products/lcddisplays/xseries/vx2235wm/

I have got the same model but with 2ms response time and static constrast ratio of 1000:1 and Dyam. constrast ratio of 4000:1 -- *ap.viewsonic.com/in/products/productspecs.php?id=340

get the dell Ultrasharp 2208WFP(non glossy without webcam) it's the best i suppose,,with swivel adjustement features,,and on top of it you have 3years premium panel warranty(extendible to 5years)which means u get a complete unit replacement in case of a single dead pixel!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom