20% Discount on Broadband Central/State Govt and PSU Employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

biswadeepmishra

Right off the assembly line
Code:
Source :
News flash : dated 5th Dec   2008 at [URL]*bsnl.co.in/[/URL]
Source : [URL="*bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=437"]Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd- Latest News[/URL]
PDF : [URL]*bsnl.co.in/tender1/files/proscheme_bs.pdf[/URL]
20% Discount on Broadband Service charges (Usage and Rental) for broadband connection provided to central Government / State Govrnment / PSU Employee Category.
The Serving and Retired government employees applying for Broadband connection under this scheme should furnish an undertaking countersigned by their Drawing and Disbursing Officer regarding their bonafide along with the application

In case of retired employees, an attested copy of the Pension Pay Order should be submitted along with the application.

The Application should be marked as "FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE SCHEME"

The Scheme is also applicable to existing Broadband customers who are serving/retired government employees subject to their furnishing an undetaking as detailed above. The Discount of 20% in Broadband Service Charges for existing Customer will also be applicable if the apply, from the month of such application.

The Scheme is launched from 1st December 2008 across BSNL Network and is continuous Scheme

I am happy ! My dad works at National Insurance(PSU).
Note:This is only applicable for BSNL and not MTNL. Both are separate firms !

Last edited:

gunda_26

Broken In
BSNL sucks.they will give double the bill,then you have to run from pillar to post to correct it.many many complaints in billing.untrustworthy company!

OP
biswadeepmishra

biswadeepmishra

BSNL sucks.they will give double the bill,then you have to run from pillar to post to correct it.many many complaints in billing.untrustworthy company!
but i never faced any billing issues till now ! i am a customer since the month broadband started !
its like they always make correct billings ! and our usages logs are maintained at their website !

its also fast ! touches limit to give 1.99Mbps speeds !
i am from Bhubaneswar,Orissa !

i thoroughly trust it !

Last edited:

demoninside

In the zone
I have used BSNL BB for more then 2 yrs, and never faced any problem, either with connectivity, billing or customer support .. :)

OP
biswadeepmishra

biswadeepmishra

same here,....

its like, people have an idea that BSNL is bad ! but actually, in these recent years, BSNL is much improving.

and indeed, one can say, BSNL is the best !

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
My dad has retired .. so paperwork involved.. but let me see if I can convince him for the 20% discount :D

OP
biswadeepmishra

biswadeepmishra

glad to know you liked this...

i am also happy to get this...but you have to intimate you concerned SDO with proof of your category !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom