20- 25k Mobile

dharmil007

Journeyman
I've been checking letsbuy.com and flipcart.com for almost a month (almost everyday :-( ).
It was 'Out of stock' whenever i checked.

It is available in ebay though. But it cost around 20,500+

Anyone know is it safe to go n buy from here ??
Will i get international warranty ?

Hey buddy i stay here in Mumbai & i m getting This fone here for 20k.
if u have any of ur relatives in here u can get that piece & i Think that here it is availabe in both S-lCd/AMOlEd

So iF u have anyOne out here u can get 1 for around 20k, smethin

tousif

Journeyman
Thanks tousif for the information.
I was just about to move out to purchase this phone for 21.5K. By chance I read this post, checked prices at flipkart.com and placed order over telephone... and that too on COD basis.

Hey buddy do tell me the reviews of the phone when u get it in ur hand... Share ur exp with the phone to us

Hey buddy i stay here in Mumbai & i m getting This fone here for 20k.
if u have any of ur relatives in here u can get that piece & i Think that here it is availabe in both S-lCd/AMOlEd

So iF u have anyOne out here u can get 1 for around 20k, smethin

I dnt have ny relatives dere. Bt i told one of my uncles who is in Dubai abt this.
He is returning by end of this month. Hope he finds it there.

If he buys locked phone (he might!!, as he is not that expert in buying gadgets), will there be any problems in unlocking the phone ?

dharmil007

Journeyman
I dnt have ny relatives dere. Bt i told one of my uncles who is in Dubai abt this.
He is returning by end of this month. Hope he finds it there.

If he buys locked phone (he might!!, as he is not that expert in buying gadgets), will there be any problems in unlocking the phone ?

or else u can find 1 here for 18.9k & u will get warranty also in India for a year.
NexuS s 18.9k

dharmil007

Journeyman
Wow, thats a nice find dharmil007..

Thanks.. Will check it out

nyway, wen r u buying the phone ?

dont know man.
There are some personal issues.
So until & unless taht issues get resolved i cant buy one :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

if it will be too late, then maybe it will be the time for NeXuS Prime to be released & i m may buy that one.:p :p :p :p :p

tousif

Journeyman
@dharmil007
Thanks dude for u info... I ordered my nexus s ysterday via ebay.in. So nw m waiting for it to reach me....

@sinoop_joy
Nexus prime is next pure android phone from google.. It has dual core processor with ice cream sandwich version of android.. It may be launched in oct. And i think it wont b in ur budget of 20k.. It will surely b above 25k at anytime

yeah..
Some said there is some problems when call is made. The display goes blank when you press the call button..

mandar5 had that issue and he got replacement for that.
Check this post...
heyy ppl i own Nexus S ..n i am proud owner of it. i got it for 19.5k.just before buying check if shows blank display while calling screen appears..and also check cam performance at the shop itself.I had that call issue in my mb n i m getting replacement from samsung in 2-3 days.Rest its a pure unadulterated Android.My office colleague who owns Galaxy S is jealous of my NS ... :)
Just check for those issues i think its because 2.3.4 bug..google it...Rest assured the mb is Superb....

Also somewhere i read samsung was withdrawing nexus S cauz of this display issue.

dharmil007

Journeyman
Is there any problem with the screen or the display of nexus s ??

No ther is no problem with the display
But there are 2 displays available for NexuS s
S-AMOlED & S-lCd

The one u r buyin is coming with an S-lCd display.
So i wanted to know how is that one ??
with different respect
BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST, etc

yeah..
Some said there is some problems when call is made. The display goes blank when you press the call button..

mandar5 had that issue and he got replacement for that.
Check this post...

Also somewhere i read samsung was withdrawing nexus S cauz of this display issue.

There are issues but not on all the fones with rarely on some fones.
& samsung is discontinuing 'coz to increase the sales of their Galaxy Line-up
not b'coz of display issue.

tousif

Journeyman
But i Think s-amoled version of nexus s is not officially available in india. Samsung didnt launch it in india.
And yup whn i get the phone i vl let u know abt d display.

ysmonyog

Journeyman
Received SGS GT I9000 ; A2.3.3 from Flipkart on 23.08.2011 @ 19999/-.
I am not so techy to write a review. This is beautiful and powerful phone having excellent display. Needs charging twice a day.
This is my first touch phone and I am still struggling to adapt with it. I still feel more comfortable with my E63.
How can I transfer my calander entries (of more than 3 years) from E63 into this phone? Any idea!

Last edited:
My uncle checked dubai prices. He couldn't find it in most of the stores. Somewhere the price told was 30k. I'm confused..
Should i buy this or wait ?

suggestions ?

Last edited:

tousif

Journeyman
@sinoop_joy

buy it dude.. its a good value for money.. u wont regret aftr buying.. its a good buy..
i bought the phone from same dealer at 19k. so nw i think it wont be back again to 19k. and most other sites are out of stock.
at 20.5k its a good buy.
nexus s is a plain android phone with not many applications inbuilt. no zoom feature is available for camera. thts the only negative point i c right nw.

galaxy s is available at flipkart at 20k. so u can look it too. no flash for galaxy s and runs 2.2.

if u dont depend upon camera a lott then just opt for nexus s.

I dont know why it is hapening to me...
Thought i'll get this phone for just 18.8k from a local store and now i have to buy it for 20.5k from ebay... :sad:

dharmil007

Journeyman
@sinoop_joy

buy it dude.. its a good value for money.. u wont regret aftr buying.. its a good buy..
i bought the phone from same dealer at 19k. so nw i think it wont be back again to 19k. and most other sites are out of stock.
at 20.5k its a good buy.
nexus s is a plain android phone with not many applications inbuilt. no zoom feature is available for camera. thts the only negative point i c right nw.

galaxy s is available at flipkart at 20k. so u can look it too. no flash for galaxy s and runs 2.2.

if u dont depend upon camera a lott then just opt for nexus s.

Hey buddy how is the fone ??
Tell us ur Review ?? about the display as well as the whole phone iTselF.

& did u face any screen issues ?

tousif

Journeyman
@dharmill007 hey dude jt give me a day or two and i vl let u knw more abt the phone... currently m having broadband connection problm so nt able to b connected at times.... and by tht time i vl knw more abt the phone...

@sinoop_joy hey if u wanna know more just give me a call if u want..my number-09096861410

Me too placed order yesterday (Finally...!!!).

Nexus S + Jabra BT 3030 Headset + Free Ebay 500 GB HDD.

Now waiting for the courier to get delivered... :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom