2 problems with MS Outlook 03

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Hey, my mum uses an original version of MS outlook 03, and lately it has been having a few problems-
1. Whenever it downloads email, the software shows that the email is downloading, but it doesnt appear in any folder. When tinkering with it a bit, it gives me a message saying that the data file is full. So how do i make a new file and get messages to list on that one?
I was able to make one, but messages still store on the old one.

2. The data of the emails is a little screwed, Outlook classifies emails according to date, but whenever I download, it gives random days. For example, I downloaded email this morning and it listed the emails under last week and thursday.

If you need I can post a couple of screenies.

anyone at all?

Last edited:

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah, I know Outlk 03 has some problem as I too have faced the same problem, anyway man how is your mom accessing her mail POP3 or IMAP????

Whtever it may be use Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird...in my opinion these softies are 100 times better the Outlk 03.*www.smileygenerator.us/t/temp/KING/nowink.gif

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
Hey, my mum uses an original version of MS outlook 03, and lately it has been having a few problems-
1. Whenever it downloads email, the software shows that the email is downloading, but it doesnt appear in any folder. When tinkering with it a bit, it gives me a message saying that the data file is full. So how do i make a new file and get messages to list on that one?
I was able to make one, but messages still store on the old one.
For this change the data file to be used, goto Tools menu -> Options. Goto Mail setup tab, click on Data files.Click on add and choose your new data file
anyone at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom