2 desktop pcs for office use

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:No games.Use of Accounting +Inventory Software +Excel+Web Surfing

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:50000 to 60000 for 2pcs

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows7 already have.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:Only 1hdd of 1tb will suffice as already have 1tb wd blue hdd bought @3600 -3 months ago.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:22 inch full hd with HDMI port

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: one 1tb hdd-wd blue & one 4gb ram -Corsair value select

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:next week.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Will do by self

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Mumbai. Will buy from Lamington Road or online whichever is cheaper and best

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:Bought recently,1TB-7200 Rpm HDD@Rs.3600,Antec VP450P SMPS @Rs.2300,Ram-Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600Mhz ddr3 ram@Rs.2900 for upgrading old pc.

Need proper and best suggestions on CPU+MOBO+KB+Mouse+Monitor+ Cabinet+Optical drive.
Will require only one Ram and HDD as already have one as mentioned above.

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi conman_revolution,

I would like to add a word to help in build of PC. Here are some options for you.

CPU: Intel Celeron G1820 2.7GHz Dual-Core Processor or Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock B85M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard.
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3-1600 Memory.
Storage: Western Digital Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive.
Case: Rosewill Galaxy-01 ATX Mid Tower Case.
PSU: Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply.

I believe these components are best for normal use, like word processing.

For Keyboard and Mouse, You can go with any brand. For Monitor, you can go with any LED or LCD screen from any Local brand; based on your budget.

Example: Dell, Sony, LG, Samsung.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^ I agree with the rig here, except some modifications
Going for H81 will save some bucks ..
A 1333 mhz kingston 4GB value RAM is sufficient for his needs.
I searched that case and cant find it anywhere, can u provide a link, anyway.. imo, for his needs he should search around the local market and find a proper ATX case under 1.5k that will fit his needs.. Online you wont find any super low end cases..
rest all are fine, for the monitor.. he can either go with Dell S2240L or benq GW2255HM(VA)/GW2250HM(TN)

OP
C

conman_revolution

Broken In
Thx. For replies. What about GA-H81M-S2PH for MOBO and Dell S2240L for monitor.will go for intel core i3 4130.however what about maxwell processors are they launched yet?Cabinet still not clear about which one,though i have an cooler master elite for my existing pc.

Thx. For replies. What about GA-H81M-S2PH for MOBO and Dell S2240L for monitor.will go for intel core i3 4130.however what about maxwell processors are they launched yet?Cabinet still not clear about which one,though i have an cooler master elite for my existing pc.

That dell monitor is good but maybe a bit expensive for you, I'm sure [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] suggested that BenQ monitor considering your budget,otherwise he'd have suggested that too, if you can cram it in, good for you

Maxwells are latest gen nvidia Graphics processors,they are NOT "processors",you are not gonna be playing games so they are not much of a use to you

I'd like to add a few suggestions of myself
if inventory software is not a very heavy one you can go with intel g3220 too it'll come under 4k
That way you can save some cash

You can go with a local cabinet but be sure to add an antec bp 300p psu it'll come under 2k

OP
C

conman_revolution

Broken In
That dell monitor is good but maybe a bit expensive for you, I'm sure [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] suggested that BenQ monitor considering your budget,otherwise he'd have suggested that too, if you can cram it in, good for you

Maxwells are latest gen nvidia Graphics processors,they are NOT "processors",you are not gonna be playing games so they are not much of a use to you

I'd like to add a few suggestions of myself
if inventory software is not a very heavy one you can go with intel g3220 too it'll come under 4k
That way you can save some cash

You can go with a local cabinet but be sure to add an antec bp 300p psu it'll come under 2k

I think the following would fit in the budget what say?
Intel core i -3 4130 + GA-H81M-S2PH @ 10500
Dell S2240L Monitor @ 8200
Corsair Vengeance 4GB ddr3 1600Mhz Ram @ 2900
WD Blue 1TB-7200 Rpm HDD @ 3600
Antec VP450P SMPS @ 2300
Cooler master Elite 311 @ around 3000
Optical drive around 1000
Kb + Mouse around 750
Total cost around 32000 for 1st pc.

Total Cost of 2nd pc=25500 (32000 as above less 2900 for ram and 3600 for hdd I already have as I mentioned above)

Net Total cost of 2 pcs =57500

Last edited:

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
No need to go for an expensive cabinet.... Just buy a local one.... Antec BP300 will be more than enough :)

Top Bottom