1tb Internal Hard Disk Required

Anhit_91

Broken In
Friends My Hp g4-2049tx Lappy hard disk crashed unexpectedly, please suggest a new 1tb Internal 2.5" drive.

OP
A

Anhit_91

Broken In
Get WD 1 TB Laptop Internal Hard Drive (WD10JPVT/WD10JPVX) - WD : Flipkart.com

Thanx fr suggestion but its warranty is only 2 yrs..!!
Wat abt this on "*www.snapdeal.com/product/hgst-1tb-laptop-internal-harddiska/1191076574#bcrumbLabelId:283"

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Wat abt this on "*www.snapdeal.com/product/hgst-1tb-laptop-internal-harddiska/1191076574#bcrumbLabelId:283"

I forgot that WD bought Hitachi's HDD division. Good choice.
But don't get from snapdeal. Get from flipkart or amazon.

DK_WD

WD Official

Hi [MENTION=159352]Anhit_91[/MENTION],

If you are looking for the high warranty and you don't have the budget problem, then the WD Black HDD is the best option. The WD Black drive is the use of high performance like gaming and video editing.

WD Black = Speed/high end use and extended warranty.

The following link describes the specifications for the WD Black HDD.

Support Answers .

Good luck.

OP
A

Anhit_91

Broken In

If you are looking for the high warranty and you don't have the budget problem, then the WD Black HDD is the best option. The WD Black drive is the use of high performance like gaming and video editing.

WD Black = Speed/high end use and extended warranty.

The following link describes the specifications for the WD Black HDD.

Support Answers .

Good luck.

[MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION]

Frnd I need a 2.5" hard disk but WD Black is 3.5",it wont fit in my lappy.:-(

DK_WD

WD Official
[MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION]

Frnd I need a 2.5" hard disk but WD Black is 3.5",it wont fit in my lappy.:-(

Believe I shared with you a wrong link. Here is the correct link for WD Black 2.5 HDD for laptops:

Support Answers

Take a look on the following link, maybe you will get the more options for the 2.5 HDD for your laptop:

Support Answers

Good luck.

OP
A

Anhit_91

Broken In

Believe I shared with you a wrong link. Here is the correct link for WD Black 2.5 HDD for laptops:

Support Answers

Take a look on the following link, maybe you will get the more options for the 2.5 HDD for your laptop:

Support Answers

Good luck.

thnX [MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION]

I like the products but it will be better if u provide me a link from online shopping portals so that I can buy it onl9...!!

DK_WD

WD Official
thnX [MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION]

I like the products but it will be better if u provide me a link from online shopping portals so that I can buy it onl9...!!

Unfortunately, I can't provide you with specific links to online shops. As a WD Official, if I recommend an online store, it could be misinterpreted as me promoting that store, which could get me into legal trouble. I hope you understand. What you could try to do is to search some of the most famous online stores in the region, which should carry the product as well.

Hope this tip helps.

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah and try to avoid other sellers as well. Both fk or amazon might cost more but they are safe.

OP
A

Anhit_91

Broken In
Sorry freinds but I'm still confused after watching SSD posts, will ssd work at high speed on my laptop ??
How to check if sata III is supported on my HP g4-2049tx ?
Please help.

$hadow

Geek in making
Sorry freinds but I'm still confused after watching SSD posts, will ssd work at high speed on my laptop ??
How to check if sata III is supported on my HP g4-2049tx ?
Please help.

run crystal disk info and post a screenshot. Secondly ssd will show a visible boost in the performance but capacity will be small.

OP
A

Anhit_91

Broken In
Finally Bought 1tb WD BLUE @3.8k from local shop in Kolkata..!!!!!
Very happy with the performance ..!!!!

Top Bottom