bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

1TB FUP ISP in Hyderabad

*s11.postimg.org/t177ygknn/screenshot_www_bytenet_in_2016_01_07_06_22_39.png

Provided by Home Packs - Bytenet - High Speed Internet

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Yawn. I posted about this ISP in other forums prolly 2 yrs back itself. They do not have presence in areas of hyderabad except for 5 or 6 areas.
Owners are all kiddos, I bet they do not have money to build a proper website by a professional coder.

tkin

Back to school!!
Man, hyderabad has some cheap ISPs, almost all plans are so cheap. I understand the competition but the major ISPs(Airtel, VSNL etc) who provide the data must be fighting out themselves. Usually they form a cartel and prevent data prices from getting too low, sort of what Seagate and WD has going on for the last few years.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
How about Bluwifi bro ? It's cheaper than all..499/month/2mbps/25gb fup/512kpbs after

Yes its better but finally its your preference and budget. So decide upon your budget buddy...
ACT has 799/month/15mbps/25gb fup/512kpbs after
Bluwifi has 499/month/2mbps/25gb fup/512kpbs after

So which is better in terms of speed? Tell me...

hharan618

Right off the assembly line
Yes its better but finally its your preference and budget. So decide upon your budget buddy...
ACT has 799/month/15mbps/25gb fup/512kpbs after
Bluwifi has 499/month/2mbps/25gb fup/512kpbs after

So which is better in terms of speed? Tell me...
I care about budget bro..! 2mbps is enuf..as I goto college everyday, I'll be home on weekends and I need things abt Bluwifi! Whether it's service is good ? Promised speeds ?

hharan618

Right off the assembly line
How about Bluwifi bro ? It's cheaper than all..499/month/2mbps/25gb fup/512kpbs after
Also check reliance broadband,I need to know whether thunder 599/699 plans have any FUP , and will I get promised speeds..and also I need to know whether the plans are in megabytes/second or megabits/second...! And after applying new connection, will reliance give me WiFi router or I need to buy one separately ? Please give information..

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Thanks to some one on this forum. This kinda went viral on Reddit. *www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/3zugl7/bytenetin_provides_1_tb_fup_connection_hyderabad/
Poor folks couldn't even understand these guys are another Hayai

Top Bottom