16-year-old ruled cyber fraud gang from Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
Police has arrested a 16 years old, Class X student Ajay, who was ruling cyber fraud gang from Mumbai. Ajay was picked up from Mumbai on Thursday & detained by the Gujarat police in a hacking case that left them baffled with its global spread. The St Ann’s student from Mulund has mastered the ability to hack online shopping websites & channel the money paid by cyber buyers into his own account.
The racket surfaced when Ahmedabad crime branch sleuths were investigating a case of hacking of a popular online shopping site & arrested three boys in the city. They turned out to be part of Ajay’s gang. Probe has revealed that his network spreads across Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Ahmedabad. His mentors live in the US, Vietnam and other countries.
Ajay, the son of an employee of a textile firm, would give instructions to Wahid Khan, a resident of Kalupur & Shahid Khan & Haadi Ghoghai of Juhapura, both in Ahmedabad, until they were arrested on Thursday. Ajay had taught them to create fake accounts & crack into others credit card accounts to make big bucks.

sources

*www.dailynews365.com/national-news/16-years-old-ruled-cyber-fraud-gang-in-mumbai/

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/...d_gang_from_Mumbai/rssarticleshow/3129967.cms

iinfi

mekalodu
yea read this today morning.
he is a kid. They sud teach him wats good n bad and teach him further abt networking n ethical hacking and employ him in the country's cyber sleuth space.

hope he is smart kid n not using jus tools available on the internet/tools given to him.

iinfi

mekalodu
^^
i was what that term is ... i cud not recollect Script kiddie ;)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom