15k phone for my Dad

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
+1 for LG L9 with some coupons at HS18.
Otherwise get Lumia 620, if you want to taste Windows OS.

But getting 620 just to get the taste of Windows in not justified, especially with the limitations Windows have. Better will be buying an Android right now. Once you get the mature Windows platform and marketplace, go buy an Windows phone.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I am also looking for a phone for my dad in same budget. How about Samsung Galaxy S Advance @ 13.8k ? My dad has been using Android for the past 3 years... He's bit hesitant to move to Windows.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Android Options : L9, S advance, Xperia L (will be slightly costly but worth it), Xperia Sola (Very old not recommended)
WP Options - Lumia 620

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Again.. Why 620 is recommended over 520 ?

520 doesn't have cam flash, front facing cam and clearblack display..internals are same..u could have checked my review..anyways..520 too is a good phone considering ur dad is gonna use wp for the first time..nice purchase..:)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
520 doesn't have cam flash, front facing cam and clearblack display..internals are same..u could have checked my review..anyways..520 too is a good phone considering ur dad is gonna use wp for the first time..nice purchase..:)

IMO, L520 looks way better than L620. L520 is slimmer too.

Yeah..

My dad is excited. Just today only handed over to him.

I had experienced some issue with the dialer once today. Not sure why it hanged. After going to phone, clicking the dialer does nothing.
After restarting it is k.

Also, we need to convert all videos , ryt ?
I saw in 620 digit members review that is is possible to play 1080p videos in 620. Also equalizer is present in 620.
I'm not able to find it in 520... It is not there ?

Top Bottom