12 Effective Strategies Apple Uses to Create Loyal Customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
12 Effective Strategies Apple Uses to Create Loyal Customers

COMPLETE SOLUTIONS, FAMILIAR FORMATS AND "THE COOL FACTOR" KEEP CUSTOMERS COMING BACK.

When shoppers sleep outside of stores just to be one of the first to buy an iPhone, it's obvious that Apple Inc. is a company that enjoys fanatical brand loyalty. However, this brand success is not a result of dumb luck or forces beyond Apple's control; it's part of a well-thought-out plan to deliver strong products and create an Apple culture. Find out more about these and other strategies that Apple employs to achieve its tremendous customer loyalty.

1. A store just for Apple: Apple has historically been troubled by big-box sales staffers that are "tragically ill-informed" about its products, a problem that made it difficult for Apple to set its very different products apart from the rest of the computing crowd. By creating a store strictly devoted to Apple products, the company has not only eliminated this problem but has made an excellent customer-loyalty move. Apple stores are a friendly place where Mac and PC users alike are encouraged to play with and explore the technology that the company offers. This is a space where Macheads can not only get service but also hang out with others who enjoy Apple products just as much as they do. By creating this space, Apple encourages current and new customers to get excited about what it has to offer. Read more...

[Via Inside CRM]

Great article. Gotta love point number eight. :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Add to it

13) After buying Apple product you are left with no money to buy anything else so u end up using those product.

14) Since you can't say "I m stupid & i made a bad decision, "
u join the Apple cult of "unpaid Apple Salesman" & think that marketing & telling everyone about Apple is best thing to do.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
gx_saurav said:
Add to it

13) After buying Apple product you are left with no money to buy anything else so u end up using those product.

14) Since you can't say "I m stupid & i made a bad decision, "
u join the Apple cult of "unpaid Apple Salesman" & think that marketing & telling everyone about Apple is best thing to do.
very ture for all ppl
except for the rich though

am dead sure arya will be crying deep down inside for his lost 1.5 lacs....
he could have done lots with the other 80k left.....
sorry for arya

goobimama

 Macboy
There was this thread going on at this forum, about this guy who had an iBook and his logic board failed or something. He sent his iBook back 4 times and every time it would have the same problem. This went on for about three months, after which, an apple customer service guy, replaces his iBook with a Macbook pro! A brand new Core 2 Duo model! Now that's something!

@akshay: who are you to feel sorry for aayush? Have you used OS X (for more than five minutes)?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Why are you bothering! This guy is now in the learning phase; soon to be a full-fledged clone of "you-know-who".

goobimama said:
There was this thread going on at this forum, about this guy who had an iBook and his logic board failed or something. He sent his iBook back 4 times and every time it would have the same problem. This went on for about three months, after which, an apple customer service guy, replaces his iBook with a Macbook pro! A brand new Core 2 Duo model! Now that's something!
I've heard of quite a few such examples, actually. I don't think it is possible in India though (barring your own example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom