** ~10k mobile advice thread **

animes_d

Broken In
K3Note is good.

Redmi Note Prime

ZenFone Max is - 5000mAh battery.
Many options are now here...

If you want latest software changes in a mobile then Moto G is best.

Didn't-get-the-last-part?
Why-software-changes-is-best-at-moto-g?
K3-note-SAR-Value-is-quite-high,is-there-any-other-option-in-this-range?

Last edited:

satinder

DELHIITE
Moto G gives opportunity to upgrade from Lollipop to Marshmallow and may be next N update. One update is promised by them. This is their speciality. While others don't guarantee of such upgrades. They may do small upgrades only.

Zenfone Max has similar specs but no os updates likely from L to M.
This phone is released few days ago. 10k

Check Xiaomi's Redmi Note Prime also. It is a reliable option. 8500

Last edited:

kaudey

Journeyman
Any comments on the Acer phones? They look VFM. L630s is 3GB/32GB for 9999. I bought an L530 a week ago and really liked it.

satinder

DELHIITE
Any comments on the Acer phones? They look VFM. L630s is 3GB/32GB for 9999. I bought an L530 a week ago and really liked it.
No idea about Acer in Mobiles.
But most of the problems these sets have:
No Accessories in local market.
No Spares when you need in case of breakage etc. after sometime.
Not much operational support online.

It is wise to choose popular running models for all types of supports.
This is best strategy for low and medium cost mobiles(5-10-12K approx).
As user wants best economy in long run.
Those who have good budgets can get anything new again.
Choose wisely.

Last edited:

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys need suggestion to buy an android phone. Currently I have Yureka but its crap due to heating, poor UI and bla bla issues

1. Size - Must not be greater than 4.7 inch. Smaller the better ..ideally 4.5 inches
2. Back Camera at least 8 MP with flash
3. Must not heat while playing games for more than half hr . This is must
4. Dual SIM
5. Should be light weight

I have Redmi prime 2 in mind..but not sure as some people suggested heating issue ...Could you please suggest

Regards
Sumit
What about asus zenfone 2 laser?

It's good and smooth but with a lot of bloat ware installed. There are other variants of it coming too.

Chetan1991

Youngling
Guys which are the best 7 - 10k android phones right now? Budget is in the dumps right now so I was looking for a 7 k phone and found the Meizu m2 and Coolpad Note 3 lite, but I need to wait for the flash sale BS to get either, which I can't. The Meizu m2 note seems like the only contender.

Is there any other phone worthy of consideration?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suggest asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5" or zenfone max,both are basically same & priced also same.Asus zenfone max comes with a much bigger battery(5000mAh vs 3000mAh in ZF2 laser) but is heavier(200g vs 170g) & battery is not user replaceable(a big no for me).

Chetan1991

Youngling
I suggest asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5" or zenfone max,both are basically same & priced also same.Asus zenfone max comes with a much bigger battery(5000mAh vs 3000mAh in ZF2 laser) but is heavier(200g vs 170g) & battery is not user replaceable(a big no for me).

720p screen at 5.5" and Snapdragon 410, at 10k. No thanks. Any other suggestion?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Le1s.. though it is 999 above the limit but all the other phones look like toys in front of it..

- - - Updated - - -

720p screen at 5.5" and Snapdragon 410, at 10k. No thanks. Any other suggestion?

Can you extend the budget to 10999??

- - - Updated - - -

Can you extend the budget to 10999??

Chetan1991

Youngling
Meizu m2 vs Coolpad Note 3 lite.

Which one would you choose?

The CNote3lite has extra RAM and fingerprint scanner but is the quadcore proc. even able to utilize that RAM?

Last edited:
Top Bottom