10K budget Should I buy a Used Laptop or a New Netbook ?

Kvishal

In the zone
I am on a very very tight budget, unfortunately cannot extend it. My requirement is actually (Ideally) for a minimum 15 inch screen size Laptop with some medium configuration. I will use it for all purposes, Media, Browsing, Office stuff etc… My budget is 10K. I was thinking about buying a second hand Laptop. Would it be a better choice to buy a second hand Laptop or instead look out for some not so branded but "Brand New" Netbook options, but then I reliase with Netbook I am gonna have to compromise on the screen size which is a huge let down for me, I can let go a little bit on high end config but would not want to do that on screen size, but the other point is If I am getting a brand new stuff in the form of a Netbook which atleast promises to go on for a couple of years then a second hand Laptop which would only come with a life of say 6 months or a year it would be worth giving a thought. Any suggestions ? My budget remains 10K It is tight !

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
In 10K even netbook is difficult.Try searching used laptop in olx or quikr.

The biggest problem in buying electronics stuff like Laptop from OLX is, if it is an Indiviual you dont know what is he selling you for e.g he says the product is in front of you. I have used it personally so I can tell you from how long have I been using it, BUt if you were to ask me how long will it go on I cant really say that so in short there is not after sales warranty it is like once the deal is over no one is to be hold accountable. And what if in 3 months the product is dead ??

Top Bottom