1080p screen for laptop

rider

as Kratos
How to purchase separate 15.6" 1080p screen for a hp laptop?
Specially the model LG-LP156WF1-TLF3. It is costing 11k on ebay (imported from US). I know it can be plugged easily on any laptop of 15.6" screen.
Where to get in cheap price in india?

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
I inquired for that to LG, they declined by saying that they can only provide laptop screens for their own laptops models. :lol:
Seriously, 720p is boring now, there should be more resolution in the display of new models at least 1600X900

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Not from LG India department, they are not even aware of this product? Asking me the product name and model number.
Let see for someone who post in this thread about this.

Games Goblin

Journeyman
15.6inch screen cant support full hd resolution...... maximum is 1366*728...

you must buy a 22 inch screen

15" supports 1080p no problem. Come to think of it, the ipad 3 with a 9.7 display has a 2048×1536 px resolution :shock: (Im yet to see one - will be interesting to see in person)

For a review of a 15" 1080p laptop Vaio CB-35

ALIEN'D

Broken In
Did any one forget the iPhone 4S ? And Mudit,15.6 can support 1080p - Dell had this option for customization as well, that too lasting from a year or so.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Did any one forget the iPhone 4S ? And Mudit,15.6 can support 1080p - Dell had this option for customization as well, that too lasting from a year or so.

No dell has no option for full HD in india, there was one in the starting of xps 15.

Top Bottom