1080p Laptop suggestions needed

panzer1

Broken In
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] that's got to be a pretty hot laptop. What trumps do you get while gaming? And any performance figures?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
[MENTION=248727]seamon[/MENTION] that's got to be a pretty hot laptop. What trumps do you get while gaming? And any performance figures?

Max temp is 80 degrees on the 2nd GPU.
Every game maxed out @1080p except 1-2 which don't support SLI and Watch_Dogs.
5300 in 3D Mark 11.

panzer1

Broken In
Woah nice. Yeah so more powerful than a gtx 860m I guess. Since I can't max out a few games. I mean I could but I'm happier with more fps. But the 860m cab be overclocked quite a bit. I haven't been gaming extensively thanks to a ton of college work but I get max temps of around 67 for Gpu. So it can be overclocked a bit. I won't be overclocking anyway. I'm happy with what I've got. And had enough after overclocking my old pc to get playable fps. But yea just saying an overclocked 860m will beat your beastly setup quite easily. Without sli issues too. And BTW you play with an external keyboard ?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Woah nice. Yeah so more powerful than a gtx 860m I guess. Since I can't max out a few games. I mean I could but I'm happier with more fps. But the 860m cab be overclocked quite a bit. I haven't been gaming extensively thanks to a ton of college work but I get max temps of around 67 for Gpu. So it can be overclocked a bit. I won't be overclocking anyway. I'm happy with what I've got. And had enough after overclocking my old pc to get playable fps. But yea just saying an overclocked 860m will beat your beastly setup quite easily. Without sli issues too. And BTW you play with an external keyboard ?

SLI issues are hardly a thing after recent updates. I play with laptop KB.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a late 2012 laptop.......

OP
marvelousprashant

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Guys.... lets not discuss about overheating and suggest what should I do?

Go for dell 5547 1080p touch model or wait for broadwell?

BTW are broadwell laptops expected in india by December?

Top Bottom