100% repair of Laptop & Desktop Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

santapg

Broken In
Hi! i am Sandip Golani from kolkata India, Engaged in chip Level Repairing & Troubleshooting Of Laptop & Desktop Motherboard, If Any Board User have any problem in laptop or desktop hardware or software pls feel free to write in this forum. I will answer to all questions.

Thank Board

Sandip Golani

Sourabh

Laptoping
Keep checking the Mobile Monsters forum section regularly, as that's where laptop discussions go.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
santapg said:
Hi! i am Sandip Golani from kolkata India, Engaged in chip Level Repairing & Troubleshooting Of Laptop & Desktop Motherboard, If Any Board User have any problem in laptop or desktop hardware or software pls feel free to write in this forum. I will answer to all questions.

Thank Board

Sandip Golani

Does this advice come free of cost, as in like typing here and you appear like a genie and helping us ...!
So many thanks in advance.This world needs more people like you.

ajayritik

Technomancer
SantapG thanks for your offer to help! I have an old computer which aint working now! When I took it to a nearby hardware engineer he checked it and informed that the motherboard is not working and is dead. Do we have any method to find out if the motherboard is gone? If at all my motherboard is not functioning what could be the possible reasons and how can we fix it?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
This is good.Vendors and troubleshooters should visit this form often. Welcome to the forum Sandip.

OP
S

santapg

Broken In
Re: computer motherboard

I can also repair computer motherboard.Any type problem in your computer motherboard just inform me, i tale you some tips with this forum.

ajayritik

Technomancer
santapg, I have already given you my question posted here. I have a problem with my motherboard. What are the suggestion from you regarding this?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@santapg

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, glad to know u are willing to share your information... as you are related to repairs to Laptops, can u suggest few tips for those who are looking for Second Hand Laptops in range of Rs. 10k... what to look if one wants to buy a Second Hand Lappy...

??

RajU
Welcome Sandip:), it's really nice of you to help out people having problems with their motherboards, so from me, a big THANKUUU:D

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
man its good to have one like you in the forum but lemme ask..... dont you think u have to be a bit more active, online, responsive to handle the job of answering the queiries well???

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Welcome SantapG , i have no problems now , but will ask you as soon as my motherboard's warrenty is gone . i have replaced my M/B 3 times just because of silly problems

hope you can help

btw Welcome to DIGIT Forum:)

OP
S

santapg

Broken In
Thanks to all the members who have replied

Many Many Thanks to all the members who have replied....to my post thanks to ThinkDigit forum too...who have given me the pleasue to serve the members...one of the member has said wether service is free or not...advice is all free. if i repair ofcourse it will be chargable.

Second hand laptop in the group of PIII are available for Rs. 9000 - 13000 but my suggestion will be to go for a new one because until and unless u can check it up fully is very difficult.

Thanks All Members

I will soon post tips for keeping laptop upto date by Wed. this week.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
@santapg
Welcome to this forum hope u have a pleasant time here.

I have the following configuration for a pc i use to download and surf
Mobo-MSI-MS6367 nforce with AGP 4X
Processor-Athlon XP 2400+ @2.00Ghz
Ram-1GB DDR two 256MB DDR 266MHz and DDR 333MHZ and One 512MB DDR 333MHZ
Graphics-Chaintech Geforce 6600 256MB AGP 8X video card
I have the following problem-
Whenever I move the cabinet a bit the monitor shuts down and i have to switch off the pc and re adjust the Graphics Card in the AGP 4x slot.Any help.Also the video card fan has started making noise from the past few days even on boot,it seems chaintech uses low quality components.

OP
S

santapg

Broken In
It seems the grounding connection to u r computer from the mains is disconnected, therefore electrical noise is creating problem, check u r earthing

Sandip Golani

Don't leave your battery unused for long periods of time. Even if you use AC power most of the time, use the battery regularly to keep it in good condition. Switch off your AC adapter when the laptop is not in use. This prevents overcharging.
To extend battery life, you can try decreasing the LCD brightness while using your notebook. You can activate the `Standby' and `Hibernation' power­ saving modes, too, for better battery life, you can put off the Wi-Fi when not in use.
If you do not use your laptop for extended periods of time-a week or more ­remove the battery pack from the laptop, but only after discharging it fully.
No eating and drink­ing near or around your laptop. The least bit of water could short-circuit some sensitive laptop circuits, and render it useless.
You may sometimes be tempted to turn your laptop off by simply holding down the power button until it powers down. Although quick, this method is harmful to the laptop and could cause data loss. A hard reboot should only be used as a last resort. Sometimes this is inevitable, for instance, when Windows hangs. But this should not be a regular practice.
Don't subject your laptop to jerks and shocks. This will help avoid damage to your hard drive. Preferably, power the notebook off before moving it from one place to another.
External peripherals and accessories such as external opti­cal drives, PC cards and USB keyboard lights draw power from the notebook. Disconnect such devices when not in use.
Booting the notebook when it is not connected to a power source draws a lot of power from the battery. Instead of shutting down your laptop in the middle of a meeting, choose the `Suspend' mode if you wish to use it again after just a short interval. This will save battery and help you restart your work faster.
If you have just shut down your laptop, give it 30 seconds before you start it up again. This ensures that the hard drive has spun down, and is not subjected to sudden switching on and off.
Don’t put on the laptop keeping of cloth or bed because generally the air flow is from bottom, regular doing so may reduce the life of laptop circuit.
Don’t press very hard the laptop keyboard because, if damaged can cost very high, therefore while playing game use external keyboard.

In Case u want to mail me ur problems my e-mail address is info@compudrivesystem.com

Sandip Golani

Last edited:
OP
S

santapg

Broken In
I will post on monday Tips for Purchasing Second Hand Laptop

Wait till monday and then purchase the laptop.

Sandip Golani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom