10 Stunning Facts About Microsoft’s Profits

Status
Not open for further replies.
*therawfeed.com/pix/billgates.jpg

Wow! The Var Guy owns a calculator, and sat down recently to compare Microsoft's profits to those of ten other famous companies. For fun, he expresses those comparisons in terms of how long it takes Microsoft to exceed the quarterly profits of Apple (two weeks), Google (18 days) and Red Hat (10 hours!) Microsoft also blows away giants like McDonald's, Coca-Cola and Wal-Mart! Microsoft brings in $55 million of profit -- profit, not revenue -- PER DAY. Something to think about next time you're shelling out $450 for a copy of Microsoft Office. GO HERE FOR THE JUICY DETAILS

source
:D

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Dude...we are not paying Bill for his pocket... But I am paying for what i call it as so called a Full Functional PC

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
nepcker said:
Here's one fact that you missed: Microsoft's R&D works are done at Apple.
Lolz....& Coca Cola makes engine Oil. :D We understand your pain Nepcker...we do, you are not the only macboy jealous out there.

Cool, the revenue such High itself says how successful the brand is.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
please a note to OSC and apple ... please dont flame this guy he can blow u to tits-bits in wat like 10 hrs and 2 weeks respectively

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Coca Cola..Makes Engine Oil...Now thatz worst dream i am gonna have....Comon..I am a deadly fan of COCA Cola..don't make me to puke...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Though I do not wish to deviate from the topic, I would like to add that Microsoft employees themselves used to refer to Apple's headquarters as "R&D South". Maybe they do even now but not so publicly anymore.

Let the original discussion continue...

shantanu

Technomancer
hey arya and nepcker any proofs for your claims.. or just BS again.. you guys are so much jealous my god.. i know APPLE is a inferior company.. their CEO is a cheater , the products are always under negative publicity to M$ products.. they cant even run simple games.. i think you dont remember

MACS .... They waste my ENERGY

how usefull macs are see the video again..

see here

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Still, they cry of loss of profits due to piracy! C'mon, you rich daddies, let poor people earn something and atleast manage food!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Comment on Source said:
Speaking of things to think about, where is that money going to go now? I have a few ideas. Expantion, higher pay for employees, donations, etc. This is just further proof to me that if Microsoft does fall, the economy is going to fall with it.
seems interesting ;)

anandk

Distinguished Member
nice find. speaks highly about the success of Windows ! relevant foto too :D
and they sure are enjoying the rewards of sucess ;-)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
In the last 6 months, Microsoft made more then 10 billion by salling Vista & Office world wide

And Apple made 8 Mac ads :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gx_saurav said:
In the last 6 months, Microsoft made more then 10 billion by salling Vista & Office world wide

And Apple made 8 Mac ads :D
... and you spent your time counting how many advertisements they made, and re-checking it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
kenshin, too good answer man. Now I hope the ***boys understand it. :p

... and you spent your time counting how many advertisements they made, and re-checking it.

Nah, don't have waste time to count. Just guessed, did they really made 8?

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
freebird said:
sorry.I am using GNU/Linux.no apples for me yet :p
and you yourself using a product that is the outcome of "noble thinking" and "freedom of rights" r talking such stuff :p shame on you :p

aryayush said:
:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom