10 Stunning Facts About Microsoft’s Profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
gx_saurav said:
In the last 6 months, Microsoft made more then 10 billion by salling Vista & Office world wide

And Apple made 8 Mac ads :D
Ha ha...............nice fact....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
kenshin1988 said:
I really dunno prob with the apple guys.....there are a few livin in my society.....First they say Windows is a copy of mac.....then they say they hate windows coz windows doesn't hv cool features like mac...

Actually they shud be happy coz ppl are using macs(not windows:D) according to them.and if they hate windows then are they are hating macs,coz windows are macs afterall;)...its all confusing right.:D..
lolz...

The thing is, we understand the pain & jealousy Mac users & El Jobso has. El Jobso could have been the world's most richest man if it wasen't for his "My Computer My OS My Mouse" approch :D. Bill Gates designed Windows 95 & let it install on any X86 PC out there, & Intel Pentium was going cheap in those days. A full Windows PC was much cheeper then Mac at that time & Now it gained so much market share.

With every Mac sold & every macboy/marketing agent for Mac made, the jealousy continues. They know & feel that despite for being good they are not considered the best & don't have enough money. The money Apple makes in 3 months, MS makes in 2 weeks :D, you count the difference.

Mac boys will never admit that Windows is good & somewhat better then Mac. Well, at the end of the day we Windows users are enjoying the games, maximum ammount of 3rd party hardware support, 3rd party software support, running it on the PC of our choice :D, running it the way we want it (Default or disected)....umm, it is our OS & we make the rules how it should run. Whether default Icon or Vista shell patch, Windows is not the OS which makes us change our habits, we change Windows to our needs.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
gx_saurav said:
The money Apple makes in 3 months, MS makes in 2 weeks :D, you count the difference.
and that money too is not from Mac sales but from iPod Sales :D

gx_saurav said:
Mac boys will never admit that Windows is good & somewhat better then Mac. Well, at the end of the day we Windows users are enjoying the games, maximum ammount of 3rd party hardware support, 3rd party software support, running it on the PC of our choice :D, running it the way we want it (Default or disected)....umm, it is our OS & we make the rules how it should run. Whether default Icon or Vista shell patch, Windows is not the OS which makes us change our habits, we change Windows to our needs.
nothing but the truth .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom