10 apps for just 10 cents for 10 day on occasion of 10 Billion Android apps downloads

prankie

D PrankMaster
Re: 10 apps for just 10 cents for 10 day on occasion of 10 Billion Android apps downl

^^^^
Same here, bought Beautiful Widget using SBI CC...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Re: 10 apps for just 10 cents for 10 day on occasion of 10 Billion Android apps downl

Hmm.. there maybe some exceptions. I just tried using my AXIS Bank Titanium Debit Card to purchase 'Beautiful Widgets' from Android market. And it worked flawlessly.:mrgreen:

Didn't took more than 10 seconds for Google checkout process to finish and start the download.:wink:

Amount debited was 52.77/- for Google.com :? (One time, I think)
And 5.27/- for App purchase.

It's a Mastercard and I have recently enabled Secure 3D login for it but it didn't ask for that.

Here is a screenshot of my e-mail receipt. I know it doesn't indicate anywhere that I used a debit card, so you will have to take my words for it. :)

*i44.tinypic.com/34xqjow.jpg
That one is different. :p Perhaps an International debit card. Supposed to work.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One

That one is different. :p Perhaps an International debit card. Supposed to work.
Well, I'm not complaining. It's my salary account card, so no issues. :))
But it may not work with Paypal, i think. :oops:

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

@ico: I can't see that!! :(

I can't see this awesome deal being slipped from right under my nose!! :'(

Btw, didn't understand, if my debit card transaction failed, then why Rs 1 was deducted from my account (statement shows that).

*i.imgur.com/ITomh.jpg

fusiaramia

Right off the assembly line

Those of You stuck with Debit card being rejected by Google checkout can try * Virtual Visa card / Virtual Credit card offered by some banks like HDFC and Kotak Mahindra by netbanking.
* People with other bank cards like SBI can try Entropy dot com for Virtual card. But that will cost you around rs.1075... as the minimum amount for card is $20 and with 4.9% fee for transfer from your debit card to Virtual Visa card valid for one year.
* Borrow from friends or relatives

Till that time you can block the offer for some of the apps by trying to by them with your existing debit card, which will be rejected but the order will be valid for 7 days at same price.

On first time registration of a valid card Google will deduct one USD from your card for authorization, but you will get refund for that.

Hope it Helps!

dsneih

da Mafia

am using ICICI CC for there offer .. haven't faced any issue ...

but in offer many are games .. waiting for some exciting apps

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Amount debited was 52.77/- for Google.com :? (One time, I think)
And 5.27/- for App purchase.

[/IMG]

That 52.77=1$ which is refundable and for testing purpose only. This transaction makes sure that a transaction is actually possible for ur card.

And...I'm gonna buy them all :twisted:

sameer.pur

The Chosen One

^Hmm..that amount hasn't been refunded yet. And I only bought one other app after that.
ADW Launcher Ex. So that's 2 apps for me so far on discount. :D

Top Bottom