1 GTX 580 3GB, 1 GTX 560 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
1. Model Name: Palit GTX 580 3GB (No Box, without original bill but with RMA slip, only card, will bundle a 3D Mark 11 Advanced Edition key with the card)
2. Date of purchase: April or May 2011 (I dont remember correctly)
3. Reason for sale: Got an HIS 7970 IceQ X[SUP]2[/SUP] 3GB as RMA replacement for my other GTX 580, which means I don't need this card anymore.
4. Warranty details: India Warranty applicable. Remaining Warranty: Approx 1 year 2 months.
5. Expected Price: Rs. 20,000 all inclusive except shipping (for outside Kolkata buyers).
6. Location of Seller: Kolkata

1. Model Name: EVGA GTX 560 Ti 1GB Crysis 2 Maximum Graphics Edition (With box and manuals but no bill or accessories)
2. Date of purchase: August 2011.
3. Reason for sale: Got an HIS 7970 IceQ X[SUP]2[/SUP] 3GB as RMA replacement for one of my 580s, which means I do not need this 560 Ti anymore.
4. Warranty details: 10 Years direct EVGA warranty. Contact me for any RMAs. I will start an RMA ticket for you. However, you will have to take the responsibility of shipping the unit to EVGA. I am not sure but you might have to pay shipping. I'll try to make sure that you dont have to, but no guarantees. Remaining Warranty: 8 years 7 months.
5. Expected Price: Rs. 10,000 all inclusive except shipping (for outside Kolkata buyers) (this is an excellent price due to the warranty period).
6. Location of Seller: Kolkata

Pictures:

[SNIP]

Seller conditions: Kolkata buyers preferred to keep any potential hassles out of the way for both buyer and seller. Will ship outside Kolkata but buyer will have to arrange his/her own shipping.

Payment info: Contact me and we will meet at a mutually agreed upon location where I will hand over the card to you and receive payment. Only accepting cash payment. For buyers outside Kolkata, contact me for payment info.

Returns info: Returns are not accepted 7-days beyond sale date for the GTX 580, and will only be accepted within the returns deadline in case the card does not work. This is non-negotiable. Returns are not accepted for the GTX 560 Ti. Any warranty is to be directly handled with EVGA. As stated above, I will start the warranty process for you. For buyers outside Kolkata, returns are not accepted for the GTX 580. The infor for the 560 Ti remains the same.

Note: The 3D Mark key for the GTX 580 will be sent to your PM after the returns deadline.
PM me in case you have any questions.

EDIT: Updated pictures.

UPDATE: I have received the RMA slip for my GTX 580 which means warranty is valid now. I think 1 year and two months left.

I've changed my mind about selling. Could this thread be locked?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom