[0-2K ] Need a bassy iem

evilwit

Journeyman
hey guys need an iem under 2k.
SQ preference:earth shattering bass..basically i am a basshead.so need an iem according to that.
these iems must be bassier than the note 2's iem.one more request kindly post the online store link of the iems better if COD.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Obviously it will be compatible with the L9, as it's a standard 3.5 mm unit. Now if you mean whether you can make calls with it or not, then no.

Neo

I don't know much about Sony IEMs (I don't think they are good at all) , bit if its just bass, SoundMagic PL11 does a really good job for its price.
Signature Acoustics C-12 from the in-house brand of proaudiohome is a really good IEM for 2.4k. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Deadman

Journeyman
got this today but i m not impressed by it.the mids and lows seems not be clear.so will there be a huge difference after burning.
pls tell me ur experience:|

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
got this today but i m not impressed by it.the mids and lows seems not be clear.so will there be a huge difference after burning.
pls tell me ur experience:|

20hrs of burn in and i can say it is outstanding:mrgreen:

that much transformation in sound?? :shock:

are you sure its not your brain forcing itself to believe that the sound has improved by that degree?? :D

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Soundmagic E10 Are The Best In the Price Range .. I Have Em .. Not as Powerful and Bassy as My Syn Or OvertheHead ATH M50 But .. For The Price They are Best.. The Sony One Are Good But You May Find Build Quality Of Cable A Little Bit Bad !!

*advancedmp3players.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Soundmagic-E10-review.jpg

Top Bottom