► Guys my WINDOWS PC is restarting with repair tools. Please help me! Its urgent ◄

kool

Cyborg Agent
Guys its very urgent. My PC is getting restart and automatically LOADING FILES in black screen and then system repair running and then it says: "Restart if repaired successfully it will start normally" and after restart again it repairing bar. And again same thing.
My PC config is Windows 7 ultimate SP1
It was working fine since one year, but today because of power cut it shut down automatically. Please solve guys! I'm writing this problem from my cell. I don't want to reinstall windows. I tried to repair from windows cd but it didn't worked. Even after system restore it didn't worked. :( :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You can try to run chkdsk from a utility disk like UBCD or Hiren's boot CD.
It looks like some files got corrupted during abrupt shutdown of the PC.

chkdsk (check disk) can repair the files.

If you don't have UBCD or Hiren's boot CD then you can also run chkdsk from the recovery tool of XP disk. I think even Windows CD which you have should allow you to into recovery mode to run the command. Try it. All the best.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
You can try to run chkdsk from a utility disk like UBCD or Hiren's boot CD.
It looks like some files got corrupted during abrupt shutdown of the PC.

chkdsk (check disk) can repair the files.

If you don't have UBCD or Hiren's boot CD then you can also run chkdsk from the recovery tool of XP disk. I think even Windows CD which you have should allow you to into recovery mode to run the command. Try it. All the best.

i tried windows 7 recovery tool, but nothing is helping out. :( :( even sfc scannow is giving error like this : "There is pending restart with recovery option, "

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
As I said.. you need an external disk mentioned above, to do the scan for you.

Or, you can do one thing. Install windows again NOT on same partition, but on some other partition. And then check the disks. After that is done.. try to boot into the original windows. And if logged in successfully, remove the windows you installed before.

Neuron

Electronic.
Can you enter windows in safe mode?Press F8 when windows is about to boot and select safe mode from the list.Then try restoring windows to a restore point and reboot.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Can you enter windows in safe mode?Press F8 when windows is about to boot and select safe mode from the list.Then try restoring windows to a restore point and reboot.

when i press F8 it again starts running recovery tool, not able to switch to Safe Mode. :( already restored to last point by recovery tool but it didn't worked.

Neuron

Electronic.
Did you give enough time for windows to repair or manually restarted it because it took too much time?If you haven't manually restarted it then boot into windows recovery mode,open-up a cmd window and enter the following dism.exe /image:C:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions and restart.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Did you give enough time for windows to repair or manually restarted it because it took too much time?If you haven't manually restarted it then boot into windows recovery mode,open-up a cmd window and enter the following dism.exe /image:C:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions and restart.
ya, i didn't interrupt but it always starting recovery mode checking files, i'll try what you said. Will report soon here. :(

rawgeek

Broken In
If you are still facing the issue then try following:

Put the Windows Vista or Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
Press a key when you are prompted.
Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
Click Repair your computer.
Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
Then change the directory to x:\sources\recovery
run the command startrep.exe and reboot and check.

If that doesn't help then again boot in winre and try following command's:

bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
c:
cd boot
attrib bcd -s -h -r
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
bootrec /RebuildBcd

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent

bro, it didn't worked. Again Recovery mode started , :( by d way i've HIREN BOOT CD. how can i use this to solve my problem?

i mean STARTUP REPAIR automatically starting. Giving message: "if problems are found, startup repair will fix them automatically, Your computer restart several times during this process" This is exactly i'm getting after every restart, :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If you have the Hiren's boot CD, then put it inside the cd tray and try to start computer from booting from the CD.
After some time you will have a menu. Don't exactly know what will be the interface, but you can try to find the option of cleaning disk (or chkdsk) in there somewhere.
Try to run a thorough analysis, which can fix bad sectors and all. And then try to start the PC, after removing the CD.

Neuron

Electronic.
bro, it didn't worked. Again Recovery mode started , :( by d way i've HIREN BOOT CD. how can i use this to solve my problem?

i mean STARTUP REPAIR automatically starting. Giving message: "if problems are found, startup repair will fix them automatically, Your computer restart several times during this process" This is exactly i'm getting after every restart, :(

Try this. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Forums

Open up a cmd window and start from the 12th step.Skip 1 to 11.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Try this. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Forums

Open up a cmd window and start from the 12th step.Skip 1 to 11.

I did what here mentioned. But not solved. And ya, the problem name is "Infinitely Looping Startup Repair Loop" i don't wanna reinstall else i'll loose all settings of firefox, documents, idm, utorrent, avast, office :( i've latest HIREN BOOT CD with mini XP.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Do are you able to boot from the CD to recovery mode?

yes sir,

If you are still facing the issue then try following:

Put the Windows Vista or Windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
Press a key when you are prompted.
Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
Click Repair your computer.
Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
Then change the directory to x:\sources\recovery
run the command startrep.exe and reboot and check.

If that doesn't help then again boot in winre and try following command's:

bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
c:
cd boot
attrib bcd -s -h -r
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
bootrec /RebuildBcd

Diagnosis and repair details: Boot manager failed to find OS loader
Error Code: 0x5 and
0x490

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
after restarting now its showing new error Winloader.exe and digital signature not found for this windows.

did you reboot after running the other 2 commands?Also did you repair bcd?

yes sir

this is i'm getting with black screen
file: \windows\system32\winload.exe
info: windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file

can hiren boot solve any problem?

Top Bottom