►► Is it possible to restore all apps/games with saved data/settings after format ANDROID ?

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys..

I've Micromax A100 (ICS) in which stock camera problem is inverted/upside down image,:evil::evil: so i want to give to service center for this problem. But i've installed 80+ apps and games. So is it possible that after resetting/format we can re-install those apps with saved data? for example, i want to re-install DOLPHIN BROWSER with saved bookmarks, password, addons etc. somebody said, Titanium Backup can do this, is that true? :eek: :shock: if no, then tell me any other way. :)

One more question, I've rooted my device by this app UnlockRoot ---- Simply root your Android devices now, before giving to service center how to UNROOT and make it look like that i never rooted.? What is the procedure and precaution should i take?

Reply soon guys...

:)

ujjwal321

Journeyman
Its absolutelt possible to restore all your apps and data with titanium backup.. but you have to be rooted to use it...
Root your phone first, download titanium backup from play store and backup all yoir apps with data

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Its absolutelt possible to restore all your apps and data with titanium backup.. but you have to be rooted to use it...
Root your phone first, download titanium backup from play store and backup all yoir apps with data

i've rooted my device, installed TITANIUM backup also. Now tell me, i've freezed some apps and using 3rd party keyboard, launcher. will there be problem in future if i RESET my phone?

Now open Titanium backup app...
From action button select batch option...
It vl load all the possible combinations of things...
Select backup all user apps...
Thats all...
Whenever u want to restore use the batch option for restore...

In both case make sure u r rooted, otherwise u vl b annoyed doing that one by one...

Btw I'm also using A100:D

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Now open Titanium backup app...
From action button select batch option...
It vl load all the possible combinations of things...
Select backup all user apps...
Thats all...
Whenever u want to restore use the batch option for restore...

In both case make sure u r rooted, otherwise u vl b annoyed doing that one by one...

Btw I'm also using A100:D

hey ur image problem is solved or not? that UPSIDE DOWN image after taking pics. ?

I don't mind the inverted image problem cuz
1. I don't copy my pics to PC, I don't see the need for it...
2. In the phone my pics are not inverted, I share my pics from only;)

First tell me whether u are having inverted image in the phone gallery or in ur PC, then I vl tell the soln for it...

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
If u are still facing inverted an image
Thrre s an update micromax to fix that, google it...

Bro i googled it, and i found this only helpful, but i'm not professional in flashing phone. so help me out. plzzzzzzz... its request. :(

Kindly check and tell me, can i solve it myself.

FTP site: ftp://sts.micromaxinfo.com:22/mxlive/A100/
Username: mxlive
Password: M!cr0m@xlive

I'm facing 2 major problem:

1) Image reverse after transferring to PC
2) Unable to send long character sms (sms fails over 160 character)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Do u get any zip file from that site which he says shd be flashed from recovery...
If that's the case I vl tell u the procedure...
why u r not able to login? I'm using same username+pwd and its showing these drivers and patch. checkout image.
*i.imgur.com/N2Wrj.png
>>
*i.imgur.com/q1WG0.png

I'm new to android. camera patch is 200mb. how to patch? :shock:

Ok now just download the drivers, that fastboot thing and the camera fix patch....
First connect ur phone.
Windows will search for drivers and fail.
Then go to device manager by right clicking "My Computer"
In device manager select A100 and choose update driver...
Now just point the location of that drivers folder u downloaded..
This vl install the drivers...

After this extract the fastboot zip's content and tell me what does it contain..

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Ok now just download the drivers, that fastboot thing and the camera fix patch....
First connect ur phone.

After this extract the fastboot zip's content and tell me what does it contain..

i ll do tonight. but before applying patch i wanna ask, will my cell get formatted? and i ve already rooted my device by unlockroot.com and dont have CWM installed. so will there any harm if i apply patch or flash.

then i ve to make backup. thays why m asking.

First u tell me the contents of that camera fix patch folder...
If it contains folders like
system/app
system/framework

Then take backup as said b4 using titanium backup pro...

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
First u tell me the contents of that camera fix patch folder...
If it contains folders like
system/app
system/framework

Then take backup as said b4 using titanium backup pro...

camera patch folder is in .rar format, and it contain 200mb file.

check attached image. *i.imgur.com/bnFHF.jpg

Ok dude got it...
Its a full firmware upgrade...

First take backup of the apps u want to restore later...
U r also going to lose the root..
U have to root it again..

Last edited:
OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
First connect ur phone.

Ok dude got it...
Its a full firmware upgrade...

First take backup of the apps u want to restore later...
U r also going to lose the root..
U have to root it again..

but how to flash?

Dude its very lengthy process to explain so I vl give u link to the guide, PM if u hav any dbt there

Link: *forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1907796

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Dude its very lengthy process to explain so I vl give u link to the guide, PM if u hav any dbt there

Link: [GUIDE] Flashing a Factory Image with fastboot / return to stock - xda-developers

its very lengthy. i give up. i ll give my phone to service center now. just tell me my cell is rooted, do i need to unroot or they wont find out that its rooted or not?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's lengthy but it's easy. Do it yourself.
Anyway, if you have made your mind for SC way then go. I don't know where you live, but here the SC guys are brainless, they still don't know what root is, but your's could be different. So better unroot and reset the counter.

Top Bottom