►► guys, bought a Nokia BL-5J 1430 mAh from snapdeal, not giving good backup. :(

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi friends,

Bought a Nokia BL-5J 1430mAh @ Rs.400 after discount, I'm using this in my Nokia 5230 but its battery life is not good compare to my old 1320 mAh battery. What should i do now? Are these batteries have warranty? Its been 4 month using this battery, how to check that I've received genuine battery or not?

:(

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
if you got bill then you can get battery checked at any nokia care centre pan india...

just now i found my bill, its computer generated bill by seller from delhi. Nothing is mentioned on bill name of snapdeal or about warranty. I live in Patna, will service centre consider this bill? Or i've to take print out of my order history from snapdeal?

if you got bill then you can get battery checked at any nokia care centre pan india...

there is no hologram on my battery. Is this fake? And written on plastic cover "made in china" :(

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
almost all nokia products sold in india are made in china...
for the hologram, you should have checked it delivery, they are on every genuine battery...
go to care centre and if they say its not genuine then talk to snapdeal...

saswat23

Human Spambot
IMO what's the harm is talking to Snapdeal for this matter first. Just call 'em up.
Because the way round, you have to goto Nokia Care twice if the battery is duplicate.

Top Bottom